British Speedway Forum

54 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

The press release intimated that it was for all away matches, not just northern ones..  

No is was not, clearly you cant read either.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, The Doctor... said:

The press release intimated that it was for all away matches, not just northern ones..  

It'll be the away Thursday to Sunday Northern meetings, as thats when Middlo's business is open to the public!!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Excuse me you rude prick???  

If the quoted text below from the website doesn't intimate home and away being separate then i think your illness has affected your visual skills a little more than i previously thought.

Poole Pirates will be operating a home and away management  scheme when they take their place in the SGB Championship for the 2020 season, with two club legends, Neil Middleditch and Gary Havelock, spreading the race day team managerial duties between them.

Middleditch, who has masterminded eight top flight league titles and steered the Pirates into all the Elite league play-offs 15 times (from the 18 seasons in which the play-offs have been in operation), and will be honoured,  at the start of the campaign.  with a special meeting in his name, in recognition of his services to Poole, will be at the helm for the Pirates' home meetings whilst former club captain and 1992 world champion Gary Havelock will be handed the rulebook when the Pirates are on their travels.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

It'll be the away Thursday to Sunday Northern meetings, as thats when Middlo's business is open to the public!!

A nice reply, cheers.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

A nice reply, cheers.

All cleared up except for a abusive answer from you know who what an advert for poole speedway he is

Edited by ray c
P
  • Like 3

I don't know why people make such a fuss about who the team manager is, now you can only do one tac sub per meeting there's not much tactically they can do! Obviously they can try to motivate the riders in their own way, but you'd expect getting paid per point should have them motivated enough anyway!

4 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I don't know why people make such a fuss about who the team manager is, now you can only do one tac sub per meeting there's not much tactically they can do! Obviously they can try to motivate the riders in their own way, but you'd expect getting paid per point should have them motivated enough anyway!

That was my point in the first place

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ray c said:

That was my point in the first place

In some sports it'll make a bigger difference, but Speedway doesn't seem one of them!

13 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

And you clearly can't write...as per usual :rofl:

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 1

And people call Shovlar a disgrace to Poole Speedway.

Starman is without doubt the biggest berk on this forum .

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Pinny said:

And people call Shovlar a disgrace to Poole Speedway.

Starman is without doubt the biggest berk on this forum .

don't think steve is a disgrace to poole speedway not like the above mentioned 

• Like 1

Middlo's Testimonial announced for Wednesday 25th March 2020.  (so NOT Good Friday as previously suggested!!)

Bjarne Pedersen is the first rider to be confirmed.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 5

22 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

Excuse me you rude prick???  

If the quoted text below from the website doesn't intimate home and away being separate then i think your illness has affected your visual skills a little more than i previously thought.

Poole Pirates will be operating a home and away management  scheme when they take their place in the SGB Championship for the 2020 season, with two club legends, Neil Middleditch and Gary Havelock, spreading the race day team managerial duties between them.

Middleditch, who has masterminded eight top flight league titles and steered the Pirates into all the Elite league play-offs 15 times (from the 18 seasons in which the play-offs have been in operation), and will be honoured,  at the start of the campaign.  with a special meeting in his name, in recognition of his services to Poole, will be at the helm for the Pirates' home meetings whilst former club captain and 1992 world champion Gary Havelock will be handed the rulebook when the Pirates are on their travels.

I hope you dont talk to your patients like that..:nono:  :blink:

17 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I hope you dont talk to your patients like that..:nono:  :blink:

I'm so looking forward to a trip to Poole this coming season that's for sure.