British Speedway Forum

I have 2 spare tickets for the Berwick meeting. Cost is £35.70. For the main grandstand. £17 plus 85p handling fees for each ticket. An extra £1 if you want me to pop them in the post.

I will take PayPal or bank transfer. This guarantees you get in incase it’s a sell out and no x2’s are available.

• Haha 2

Edited by Steve Shovlar

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I have 2 spare tickets for the Berwick meeting. Cost is £35.70. For the main grandstand. £17 plus 85p handling fees for each ticket. An extra £1 if you want me to pop them in the post.

I will take PayPal or bank transfer. This guarantees you get in incase it’s a sell out and no x2’s are available.

Ermm, I hope you are not breaking the 6 from 2 different households rule! 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Ermm, I hope you are not breaking the 6 from 2 different households rule! 

No. And we have all had our two jabs.

• Like 1

The two spare tickets are now sold.

17 minutes ago, Fingersfin said:

Excellent edit, strange that is hasn't been issued first from the clubs official channels. 

And nearly 80,000 views in 20 hours.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

That doesn't sound at all promising 

Well after Birmingham's season suspension until July 1st earliest, Poole have no planned fixtures til 29th June.

Whether that means there may still be a club announcement?.....:cry:

Edited by Skidder1

33 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Well after Birmingham's season suspension until July 1st earliest, Poole have no planned fixtures til 29th June.

Whether that means there may still be a club announcement?.....:cry:

The Plymouth Away Cup match has been rearranged for Tuesday 22nd June. According to Poole's website

Edited by Fozzie4388

1 hour ago, Fozzie4388 said:

The Plymouth Away Cup match has been rearranged for Tuesday 22nd June. According to Poole's website

Going to wait for 21st then, if one has been arranged for the day after! But I not sure June 21st will happen tbh. 

Following the news that that Birmingham Speedway have temporarily suspended racing until July 1st, the Poole management would like to announce the following fixtures changes.

With Birmingham due to have been the Pirates' next opponents at Wimborne Road on Wednesday 23rd June it means that there will be no meeting that week and likewise the trip to Perry Bar due this coming Wednesday (16th) has been postponed. 

Poole promoter Dan Ford said "having learned of Birmingham's predicament we are wholeheartedly sympathetic to their position, as they are under similar constraints to ourselves, as the current Covid restrictions on attendance has made it almost impossible for clubs to cover costs, something that every Promotion within the U.K  are experiencing."
As with all promoters, we are eagerly awaiting the next government announcement , due on Monday 14th June which will give us a clearer picture looking forward, but in the meantime we can confirm that our Knockout cup visit to Plymouth has been rescheduled to Tuesday 22nd June, a date that has become free following Birmingham's decision and our visit to Kent on Tuesday June 29th still remains. 

A decision on home fixtures at Wimborne Road will be announced once the Government provide their update on the roadmap out of Covid-19 restrictions.

http://www.poole-speedway.com

• Like 1