British Speedway Forum

13 minutes ago, ray c said:

Cant be any when else  really i thought we may have gone  for the saturday and still have  sunday for a rain of day

You could be right but Saturdays have a lot of competing activities/entertainment so could well affect the attendance?

43 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So maybe 29th-31st October for the play=off final??!!

If Edinburgh vs Glasgow meetings manage to go ahead this week and Edinburgh make it through, then the KOC one on the Weds should be changed to the playoffs. Actually should be changed to playoffs even if it's Glasgow! 

16 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

You could be right but Saturdays have a lot of competing activities/entertainment so could well affect the attendance?

For a playoff final??!! If you can't get a good attendance for that, then you are pretty screwed! Weekends better for me. 

59 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I'd be tempted to do local football in the afternoon, prior to the speedway.

27 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

I'd be tempted to do local football in the afternoon, prior to the speedway.

I think we may have the speedway in the afternoon not sure though

16 minutes ago, ray c said:

I think we may have the speedway in the afternoon not sure though

Saturday afternoon?

5 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

If Edinburgh vs Glasgow meetings manage to go ahead this week and Edinburgh make it through, then the KOC one on the Weds should be changed to the playoffs. Actually should be changed to playoffs even if it's Glasgow! 

All subject to stadium staffing availability of course!!!!:angry:

As a matter of interest many fans are also AFC Bournemouth supporters and they are live on Sky at 8pm on Saturday 30th!

Edited by Skidder1

9 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

As a matter of interest many fans are also AFC Bournemouth supporters and they are live on Sky at 8pm on Saturday 30th!

What do they want to support them for?? :o:P Can't we ride Saturday afternoon? Saturday eve kick off for football is very random, 95% are normally 3pm kick offs! You sure it's not Friday eve??:unsure:

Edited by lisa-colette

Just now, lisa-colette said:

What do they want to support them for?? :o:P Can't we ride Saturday afternoon? Saturday eve kick off for football is very random, 95% are normally 3pm kick offs! You sure it's not Friday eve??:unsure:

No its not Friday. As I said any day/time is subject to having the necessary staffing in any case.

15 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

And if they haven`t lost before then they certainly will on the 30th :)

• Confused 1

Just now, Skidder1 said:

No its not Friday. As I said any day/time is subject to having the necessary staffing in any case.

Ah it's at Reading, a lot of Bournemouth fans will be attending that. 

Do you know what the rules are if playoffs don't get completed? Don't remember that ever happening before! Playoffs should definitely be done before KOC! So if Thurs and Fri meetings get completed, next Weds needs to be playoff meeting imo.

38 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Do you know what the rules are if playoffs don't get completed? Don't remember that ever happening before! Playoffs should definitely be done before KOC! So if Thurs and Fri meetings get completed, next Weds needs to be playoff meeting imo.

2010 Buxton v Newport. 1st leg rained off (29th Oct) so 2nd leg at Buxton (31 Oct) became the deciding match.

Edited by arnieg

47 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

remember bjarne meeting i scheduled for the 3 of november i suppose that. could be cancelled i agree the meetings should be swapped round if possible to get the league done and dusted i know its not ideal 

• Like 1