British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

Who are your top five riders in 2019.

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Doyle should have achieved a 10 point average in this league, not 8.96.

I’ll duck now.  :)

I'm glad he didn't- he will fit much better as a Witch on the lower figure :P

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Do you think we will be getting him bruv?  I know he said he wanted a team closer to home last year

Sorry to butt in but no!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Do you think we will be getting him bruv?  I know he said he wanted a team closer to home last year

Probably not but you have to start the winter break conversation somewhere :lol:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Col said:

As surprised as you were when Thorsell performed awful in the British playoffs. Now wait... Didn't I having seen how badly he performed in the Swedish playoffs predict it? 

Yes of course, only Jacob lost it for the Wolves in the play offs. :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, Col said:

When it was announced, that is what I thought it was.  The whole Cook/Peterborough saga then followed which changed things.  Still not sure how Belle Vue managed to finish below the Witches.

So basically you got it wrong. ;) in all honesty I bet there wasn’t one person who predicted different at the start of the season.

My short term predictions are better than my long term predictions. Both hold more merit than your Wolves/CVS/Adams blind faith optimism.

Edited by Col
  • Haha 1

So wasn't me or did a silly exclusion for this years next big thing cost Glasgow the title?

Hmmmmm?

• Haha 1

Charles Wright! A coming of age season for him! Something for Peterborough fans to get excited about.

M p t. Often the difference maker in a very inconsistent team.

Max fricke! Now a class rider

Rasmus Jensen!  No explanation needed

Jake Allen . Him and heeps were the reason Ipswich had the good crowds! They were the reason they had a great 2/3 of the season 

Shout out to lidsay Becker klindt batchelor and Adam Ellis. All difference makers.

I know it's too league but that's all I seem to get time to follow

On 10/20/2019 at 9:44 AM, auntie doris said:

Would have French Dave back at Swindon, contributed when Muesli was out injured.

Like David but really needs to conquer the small tracks first before he returns as a Robin.

On 10/21/2019 at 2:59 PM, DC2 said:

Bonus point king & isn’t stupid that he realises a higher average would scupper Swindon next season as they would be mad not to have him back.

• Like 2

On 10/21/2019 at 1:46 PM, Col said:

It will be interesting to see how many takers there are for him on his 2019 average

I hope Swindon do as feel he can easily maintain his average & as others have said can match what Kildemand did & is worth the entrance fee alone.

Top 5riders of the season, that would be:

1. Doyle (obviously)

2. Ellis (great season for him and more to come)

3. Rasser (obviously)

4. Musielak (great performer)

5. Batch (best season for several years)

Its clear to see why Swindon won the league! :t:

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

On 10/21/2019 at 2:59 PM, DC2 said:

Add bonus points back in and he's nearly 10 so it proves he's still a ten pointer but far less selfish than he's ever been before

• Like 1

On 10/21/2019 at 10:02 AM, Col said:

When it was announced, that is what I thought it was.  The whole Cook/Peterborough saga then followed which changed things.  Still not sure how Belle Vue managed to finish below the Witches.

2 home losses,1 home draw and a bad away form. Fortunately for us the 2 below us were even worse.