British Speedway Forum

What if - and I'm just floating this out there - what if we needed/wanted 2 x 2pt reserves?

Edited by Boothers

2 minutes ago, Boothers said:

What if - and I'm just floating this out there - what if we needed/wanted 2 x 2pt reserves?

I imagine Wallinger would buy himself a place.

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Boothers said:

Why would redcar need 2x2pt reserves? So you think they will go with a big top 5??????

Personally don’t think that 2 x 2 pointers is the way to go, but given how the promotion team managed to get the line up we ended last season with, we should trust them to get a good team sorted.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pitstop84 said:

Why would redcar need 2x2pt reserves? So you think they will go with a big top 5??????

I honestly don't know but obviously it's an option if the correct top five could be signed. 

2 minutes ago, Boothers said:

I honestly don't know but obviously it's an option if the correct top five could be signed. 

Think you need at least 1 good reserve or you are very exposed.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, pitstop84 said:

If it's right that redcar have signed Danny Phillips and that's a big IF, do the fans think he is better than Tom woolley ???????

The answer to that question mmmmm who came 3rd in HT 2 at our place in the cup final & ride a good steady 4 laps,,, with a bit more time on the bike in the winter weather permitting I reckon Tom could do a fine job next season,,,

• Like 1

Jordan Stewart & Erik Riss confirmed tonight.

Very happy with that.

Edited by Yearbyred
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Jordan Stewart & Erik Riss confirmed tonight.

Very happy with that.

That is fantastic news. This should be the start for another fantastic team.

Edited by sidewinder

I thought Jordy might have been heading to Glasgow after they tried last season so well pleased he's staying. And Riss ….. Get in

1 hour ago, cheekycobra said:

I thought Jordy might have been heading to Glasgow after they tried last season so well pleased he's staying. And Riss ….. Get in

2 in & what a start to team building .. great for Redcar .. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rockstar99 said:

Any news about Charles Wright?

Hes going well, loving his time in the sun in Australia, finishing third in the Jason Lyons meeting at Mildura.

Chopper