• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ch958 said:

Bukkhave is an asset and quite good - I'd love us to give him a chance

An asset they refuse to use

4 hours ago, Marshall07 said:

Would be a bad move for me, he's not good enough

Not good enough eh?

scored highest of the individuals at last Julie Lewis 11 points

Done better than the doubters thought at Newcastle at the time he was there.

Was doing ok at the Silver Helmet while others were failing due to weather and he stayed on.

Who would you like to see then Marshall07?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Speedway4ever said:

Not good enough eh?

scored highest of the individuals at last Julie Lewis 11 points

Done better than the doubters thought at Newcastle at the time he was there.

Was doing ok at the Silver Helmet while others were failing due to weather and he stayed on.

Who would you like to see then Marshall07?

He should have finished higher of the individuals as he had a higher average. What I'm saying is he isn't good enough to gamble on a 4 point average.

You surely can't be using the Silver Helmet as any comparison?!

If we take Bukhave on a 4 we then need to sign a 5/6 pointer and I can't see where that would come from.

Just now, Marshall07 said:

He should have finished higher of the individuals as he had a higher average. What I'm saying is he isn't good enough to gamble on a 4 point average.

You surely can't be using the Silver Helmet as any comparison?!

If we take Bukhave on a 4 we then need to sign a 5/6 pointer and I can't see where that would come from.

Not with the way they want to try and keep a percentage of this years team I agree, but if they had started again then I would think and know Jacob would do well for them.

Regarding silver Helmet I meant by how he was doing before rain stopped play he was controling better than some of the more known riders.

I hope he gets a team placing somewhere else

1 to see him ride again and 2 to see him against the Bears :D

• Like 1

Just now, ch958 said:

he'd achieve 4/5 point average imo

And to me that's no good. We need people to push on and achieve more. I think he'd be hitting 6 at home but very poor away

1 minute ago, ch958 said:

he'd achieve 4/5 point average imo

Scored 7 at one meeting at Newcastle given he's only a 4 average and one of them was a win. Had a good dice with Ben Barker finishing second to him.

Underrated rider not given a full chance.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Speedway4ever said:

Scored 7 at one meeting at Newcastle given he's only a 4 average and one of them was a win. Had a good dice with Ben Barker finishing second to him.

Underrated rider not given a full chance.

That honestly means nothing. Greaves scored 9+4 at Berwick from 5 rides yet is still only a 4 point rider. 

Having watched him this year I don't think he's improved enough since being in the Redcar team last year to warrant a place next year on a 4 point average.

6 minutes ago, Marshall07 said:

That honestly means nothing. Greaves scored 9+4 at Berwick from 5 rides yet is still only a 4 point rider. 

Having watched him this year I don't think he's improved enough since being in the Redcar team last year to warrant a place next year on a 4 point average.

He did improve his handling of our track after his first rides, when he looked as if he was trying too hard. I see him regularly in the Redcar training meetings as well and he can be a lot better with more rides. Actually if we run next year I would like him at Newcastle, especially if it means no Danny.

• Like 1

Just now, Tsunami said:

He did improve his handling of our track after his first rides, when he looked as if he was trying too hard. I see him regularly in the Redcar training meetings as well and he can be a lot better with more rides. Actually if we run next year I would like him at Newcastle, especially if it means no Danny.

That's Bukhaves problem though, he wouldn't mean no Danny as he's stuck on a 4. I have nothing against the lad but he's just too big a gamble on a 4. There's some good British lads out there on that average worth a go over him