British Speedway Forum

21 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

This leaves each Championship team with 16 guaranteed home fixtures and at least 1 KOC fixture.

Bloody typos. I like the idea of a “KOC” fixture. About time they got rid of the bikes.  :)

• Confused 1

On 11/26/2019 at 3:20 PM, Marshall07 said:

Ulrich would have to be third heat leader in that proposed team

Only at the start of the season, if Stewart keeps improving, he'd soon be a second string! 

Big week for Redcar. The rest of the 5 remaining team to be announced and are to be introduced "Live" at the clubs Xmas party on Saturday night. All to be in attendance. Good to hear Charles Wright is back from OZ.......... Who else????

34 minutes ago, slyfox said:

Big week for Redcar. The rest of the 5 remaining team to be announced and are to be introduced "Live" at the clubs Xmas party on Saturday night. All to be in attendance. Good to hear Charles Wright is back from OZ.......... Who else????

The ghost, Parmo and two new reserves, I'm guessing (and going by the rumours) Lawlor and Phillips.

Ps Hope Nathan gets fixed up...

Edited by cheekycobra

7 minutes ago, cheekycobra said:

The ghost, Parmo and two new reserves, I'm guessing (and going by the rumours) Lawlor and Phillips.

Well let's hope one has mended his ways and the other doesn't get bogged down by confidence issues again.

On 9 December 2019 at 6:46 PM, cheekycobra said:

If Nathan can't be with us next year, I wish him well, scored a lot of important points for the Bears last season.

Charles back from Oz ? Great. Two new reserves, Parmo back, good news, We saw the real MPT once he settled, we can enjoy that again.

A really good top 5 .

• Like 1

On 12/9/2019 at 6:46 PM, cheekycobra said:

Ya on the coin with lawlor

I will not be at tonights Xmas party for the Bears, as I am travelling to Birmingham for an event at the NEC, However I will be waiting with anticipation for the announcement of the full squad for next year, hoping it will be the same top 5 as last year, and possibly two 2 point reserves who will improve as the season goes on. To all who are there have a great time.

On 12/12/2019 at 4:41 PM, parkendlass said:

If Nathan can't be with us next year, I wish him well, scored a lot of important points for the Bears last season.

Charles back from Oz ? Great. Two new reserves, Parmo back, good news, We saw the real MPT once he settled, we can enjoy that again.

A really good top 5 .

How do you know 100% MPT is back?

Wright, MPT, Kacper A, Jordan Jenkins and Joe Lawlor. 

join Stewart and Riss. 

good side. Reserves a bit dodgy but Jenkins has potential. 

23 minutes ago, pitstop84 said:

How do you know 100% MPT is back?

we don't. were just guessing

Best top 5 in the league and two reserves with huge potential - IF one (or both) of them click 2020 will be the YEAR OF THE BEAR :t::t:

Edited by northyorksbear
  • Like 1

Very pleased to get the spine back from last season. Good luck to Nathan and Tom in getting a ride next season.

• Like 1

Only surprise is Jordan Jenkins - not one of the 2 pointers mentioned and I know very little about him.

Love the top 5 - if Kasper and Jordan S push on as they could then this is a very good Bears team..

Good team, Good promotion, Good track.

Good time for Speedway on Teesside.

• Like 4