British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

Porkpieman a new poster on the forum !!

Just out of interest, is there a reason to your name or have you made a spelling mistake. There's a bit of difference between pee and pea. Just curious

3 hours ago, cheekycobra said:

Just out of interest, is there a reason to your name or have you made a spelling mistake. There's a bit of difference between pee and pea. Just curious

Let you work that 1 out for yaselllllllll... Might have something to do with alcohol intake or maybe never had me reADinG spEcs on ... When setting tHe AcCoUnT up... 

• Haha 1

On 12/17/2019 at 10:12 AM, soupy said:

So it was not you that left your dirty cream crackers in the gents after heat 12 lol

get some serious illness using the bogs at newcastle always avoided

• Sad 1

On 12/17/2019 at 1:58 PM, pienpeesman said:

Porkpieman a new poster on the forum !!

cracking come back , oh wait that`s because you don`t have one

11 hours ago, homer said:

get some serious illness using the bogs at newcastle always avoided

So I guess your bag is always full when you leave brough or do you use incontinent nappys.. 

Edited by pienpeesman
Spelling errors

On 12/19/2019 at 12:38 PM, pienpeesman said:

So I guess your bag is always full when you leave brough or do you use incontinent nappys.. 

this must be Jawdee joke that people with a brain don`t get 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, homer said:

this must be Jawdee joke that people with a brain don`t get 

So are still trying to work it out from the 12th of December then !! You might get by the december 12th 2020 ?

• Like 1

On 11/22/2019 at 9:57 AM, Ringitsneck said:

So you think a 15 year old in his first season in racing who scores double figures in his last meeting , won races at most tracks he visited for the first time and averaged nearly five this year will not get a team place in the NL next season?

why is that then?

Whilst I will probably be wrong in assuming he may be considered for a Bears spot I will put my season ticket money on Kelly being in the NL next season and having a choice of clubs to pick from.

Hands up i got that wrong although i still feel Elliot benefited from the return to the 3.00 base average. In his last meeting he spent his time being swapped out for Butcher while struggling at Plymouth, his last home fixture he got double figures but against a very sub par visiting side. His home average is decent and i can see why Mildenhall have picked him up but his away record was poor and needs to be vastly better before achieving NL heat leader status and is definitely a few years off Champs level.  

3 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Hands up i got that wrong although i still feel Elliot benefited from the return to the 3.00 base average. In his last meeting he spent his time being swapped out for Butcher while struggling at Plymouth, his last home fixture he got double figures but against a very sub par visiting side. His home average is decent and i can see why Mildenhall have picked him up but his away record was poor and needs to be vastly better before achieving NL heat leader status and is definitely a few years off Champs level.  

He still done a good solid job in his 1st season in the National league and would've learned so much in readiness for next season ( lucky lad is soaking up the sun now on his jollys in Tenerife ) 

Edited by pienpeesman
Error
  • Like 1

On 12/31/2019 at 9:11 AM, pienpeesman said:

So are still trying to work it out from the 12th of December then !! You might get by the december 12th 2020 ?

English please

12 hours ago, homer said:

English please

Sorry I was still a tad hung owa & couldn't find me typ"n glasses... But I'm surprised you whilst reading the post you could see through the SMOG... Happy new year

Edited by pienpeesman

Please restrict your postings to the Newcastle link , you are boring myself & everybody else on this link

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Norfolk Bear said:

Please restrict your postings to the Newcastle link , you are boring myself & everybody else on this link

Nice to know that i & homer the bears fan are keeping you entertained