British Speedway Forum

Full coverage of the 2018 Julie Lewis Memorial individual Speedway at Redcar's Media Prima Arena.  Sponsored by Gavin Parr in memory of his wife Caroline.

Friday 24th April tapes up 7.45pm

• Like 1

A fantastic late-season SGB Championship match-up between the Redcar Bears and Glagsow Tigers from 2017.  Please note the earlier start time of 19:15, to avoid a clash with the Speedway Great Britain quiz.

Friday May 1st

Thanks, you sounded slightly despondent, but your keeping the fans updated is what is needed, hope to see you sometime this year.

I think it is becoming more obvious that we will no see any speedway this season, sad but probably true 

3 hours ago, Norfolk Bear said:

I think it is becoming more obvious that we will no see any speedway this season, sad but probably true 

Don’t think we will see league Speedway.IMO

16 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Don’t think we will see league Speedway.IMO

Agree, don't think we will see any, (not in this country anyway). Thank god for the re- run service.

All so been told by a friend that Terry the track curator is not going back because of the virus and as at to take on a full time job. Will be missed if that's true.  

10 hours ago, Crabba59 said:

All so been told by a friend that Terry the track curator is not going back because of the virus and as at to take on a full time job. Will be missed if that's true.  

He would be very sadly missed, but you can understand it. He isn't going to earn very much from speedway, this season.

This weeks Re-Run, kindly sponsored by Save Coventry Speedway, sees the Bears take on Scunthorpe Scorpions from July 2018. Join us on our Facebook page on Friday at 7:15pm, in association with our friends at Tapes Up Productions. Speedway GB

• Like 2

REDCAR RERUNS

This week's meeting is delves deeper into the archive as we broadcast the 2017 Teesside Silver Helmet in association with Tapes Up Productions

Huge thanks to Dave & Denise Blenkiron for kindly sponsoring the meeting. If anyone would like to help fund these Friday night lockdown viewings then please get in touch!

Full coverage of the 2018 SGB Championship fixture between Redcar and Workington, which marked the 90th Anniversary of the first Speedway on Teesside.  Tonight's Premiere is dedicated to the NHS and our key workers.

7.15 start 

• Thanks 1

On 6/5/2020 at 12:14 PM, Janice Jackson said:

Full coverage of the 2018 SGB Championship fixture between Redcar and Workington, which marked the 90th Anniversary of the first Speedway on Teesside.  Tonight's Premiere is dedicated to the NHS and our key workers.

7.15 start 

Was this meeting shown. I couldn't find it.

3 hours ago, sidewinder said:

Was this meeting shown. I couldn't find it.

It was shown on Redcar Bears Speedway facebook page & YouTube channel. I personally watch it on the YouTube channel (Virgin Media  channel198). I suspect It will still be there to watch at your convenience.

Edited by pvm