British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, pvm said:

It was shown on Redcar Bears Speedway facebook page & YouTube channel. I personally watch it on the YouTube channel (Virgin Media  channel198). I suspect It will still be there to watch at your convenience.

Thanks people, looked on Redcar facebook page and couldn't find it.

its a win , win , win situation  for Glasgow . time to restock the coffers and keep the club afloat .

• Confused 1

excellent communication again by Redcar - well done

We are going to need face masks , my wife has made me one.  

16 hours ago, Norfolk Bear said:

Why should we need face masks to stand in open air 2 Mtrs apart.:rolleyes:

20 hours ago, Norfolk Bear said:

is it the proper job or is it made from a pair of your old under crackers ? bet she has a good larf when you wear it !

3 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Why should we need face masks to stand in open air 2 Mtrs apart.:rolleyes:

you dont need to wear masks , but only if you are facing away from the track. 

• Haha 1

THE tenth instalment of 'Brummies in Your Living Room' will go live on Wednesday night (June 17, 7.30).

In association with ReRun Productions, the latest fixture coming your way sees Birmingham take on Redcar at Perry Barr in an enthralling 2009 Premier League tussle.

The link to view the meeting will be posted on the club's Website, Twitter and Facebook pages at 7.30 - and the action from Perry Barr will again be streamed into your living rooms.

Note: Supporters will only be able to view the meeting by clicking on the links directly or by typing the link details precisely into their SmartTV internet browser.

In our latest Redcar Rewind we delve back into the Tapes Up Productions archives to 2012 for the visit to Teesside of the Edinburgh Monarchs.  In the absence of injured captain Gary Havelock, the Bears aimed to break a month-long losing streak, while the Scottish side included the likes of Craig Cook and Charles Wright and had high hopes of furthering their Play-Off aspirations.  With thanks to #savecoventryspeedway

7.15 start 

Before we make another dive further back into the Tapes Up Productions archives, we return to last season.  Redcar's opening 2019 Championship Shield match sees the visit of the Sheffield Tigers.  The action starts off steady between two evenly-matched sides but warms up nicely with Heats 8, 11 and 14 in particular the ones to watch.  This Premiere is dedicated to the NHS and our key workers.

Tapes up 7.15

This week our Redcar rewind takes us back to Tapes Up Productions' 2013 archives and the visit of the Berwick Bandits.  In tricky weather conditions the riders really put on a show.  This Premiere is kindly sponsored by #SaveCoventrySpeedway

Tapes up 7.15 24th July