British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Ludvig ?

Need someone who is going forwards not backwards.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Marshall07 said:

Anders is 4.38 reduced to 4.27

I reckon he could add 3 to that average by the end of the season.

Edited by enotian
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, enotian said:

I reckon he could add 3 to that average by the end of the season.

I certainly think he'll be up there! Should push Andersen and Stewart along too

“Duffill also confirmed that discussions are ongoing with another British rider who is hoped will start as the Bears 3rd heat leader.”

Narrows the field down a bit.

8 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

“Duffill also confirmed that discussions are ongoing with another British rider who is hoped will start as the Bears 3rd heat leader.”

Struggling to work out who that could be?  over 5.5 and under 7 (ish) Brit who doesn't have a place already? Bridger??

Bears looking good anyway.  Not sure about Jenkins vs the majority of other #7's but they'll always have a cracking reserve.

1 hour ago, slyfox said:

Anders Rowe confirmed. Excellent prospect. Think he will be on 4.47 (after5% UK reduction). That was what he was listed for at Somerset last year. That would leave I think 6.6 for the last signing. Who fits that??????? 

When did the UK reduction go to 5% a thought it was 2.5%?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yearbyred said:

Josh Bates?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Josh Bates?

Tough competition from Leicester but I believe this is Redcar's final target... Only logical British one who fits

23 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

When did the UK reduction go to 5% a thought it was 2.5%?

You are correct my error!!!

• Thanks 1

Andres is a great signing for redcar,as rebels fan one one of my favourites,took a big step up last year.wish him well.

On 2/2/2021 at 10:27 AM, coomie said:

Andres is a great signing for redcar,as rebels fan one one of my favourites,took a big step up last year.wish him well.

There is no way he will be riding in the UK this year wis the current covid rules!

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, sommelier said:

There is no way he will be riding in the UK this year wis the current covid rules!

Well he has signed for two British clubs so think you might want to change your opinion.

Slightly surprised that Redcar now have 4 ( Wright, Rowe, MPT and now Stewart ) doubling up riders possibly five ( Jenkins in the NL ) when speedway was supposed to be getting away from this situation. But not a bad team if they can capture a strong second string to finish the team off.

54 minutes ago, Ringitsneck said:

Well he has signed for two British clubs so think you might want to change your opinion.

Slightly surprised that Redcar now have 4 ( Wright, Rowe, MPT and now Stewart ) doubling up riders possibly five ( Jenkins in the NL ) when speedway was supposed to be getting away from this situation. But not a bad team if they can capture a strong second string to finish the team off.

With the current travel restrictons he will not or ANY polish based riders can fly in to the UK & back to Poland.

Anders & his dad leave the for Poland early March. So i WONT be changing my opinion!!!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, sommelier said:

With the current travel restrictons he will not or ANY polish based riders can fly in to the UK & back to Poland.

Anders & his dad leave the for Poland early March. So i WONT be changing my opinion!!!

Why has he signed for British Clubs then.

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Why has he signed for British Clubs then.

Hoping restrictons will change