British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Norfolk Bear said:

Eric Riss is a great rider , it was noticeable last year though that he rarely won a race if he was not ahead by the end of Lap 1. 

Jake Allen will not score as heavily as he is not as good a gater,  he guested for us at the end of 2019 & was very impressive coming from behind.

I think the key to Redcar being successful lies with 2 others who can up their game 

Jordan Stewart should be looking to add a couple of points to his average  & Anders Rowe should be looking to do the same. 

I think we will be good to watch & hope to at least win a cup 

Impressive line up with the addition of Jake Allen definite contenders and should be exciting to watch.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Don't know who he is but I've just watched the belle Vue track day what Paul Bowen of the colts videod but there was some bloke saying it was well worth the £175 to ride the track compared to the tarmac he rides at Redcar !! Mmm he must mean the A66 or maybe the A19 or skipper's lane as the track is superb

He's talking about Scunthorpe and saying people are now moving to Redcar instead because Scunthorpe don't water, grade and it's tarmac

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Marshall07 said:

He's talking about Scunthorpe and saying people are now moving to Redcar instead because Scunthorpe don't water, grade and it's tarmac

Yeah I watched it back again & realized he was on about Scunthorpe but the Redcar track is still super tho

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Yeah I watched it back again & realized he was on about Scunthorpe but the Redcar track is still super tho

Rumours have it the track watering wasn't upto approved standards... 

Track watering

;)

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Bear_Bottom said:

Track watering

;)

You always read and hear that preparing a Speedway track is so difficult...

That looks piss easy to me.... :D

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bear_Bottom said:

Track watering

;)

That was mr godfreys reaction to workington wanting to ride on friday nights .

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Good interview with Jake Allen on Bears TV on Facebook today. When asked was he expecting to double up and get a Premier League place he basically said "watch this space" I'm  talking to a couple of clubs. As all of the teams that league are complete does that mean someone else is dropping out at this late stage? 

Edited by slyfox

Really looking forward to watching Anders Rowe , if he can do half as well as he did at Kings Lynn he will be a Star 

Tickets for The Bears first home meeting v Edinburgh on Sunday 30th May @ 2pm go on sale on Friday 21st May at 19.30. Go to the Bears Website and online ticketing to see the menu. 

Edited by slyfox
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, slyfox said:

Tickets for The Bears first home meeting v Edinburgh on Sunday 30th May @ 2pm go on sale on Friday 21st May at 19.30. Go to the Bears Website and online ticketing to see the menu. 

Doors 1pm / Start time 2pm  OR Gates will now open 90 minutes before start time ?? :unsure:

1 hour ago, Bear_Bottom said:

Doors 1pm / Start time 2pm  OR Gates will now open 90 minutes before start time ?? :unsure:

Gates will be open at 12.30 for the first meeting. Was going to be 1 hour before start, but to stop any build up of queues it will noe be 90 mins before.

Just had a text from Eventgenius to say tickets are now on sale,but they are not as far as I can see.

Edited by Gringo