British Speedway Forum

30 minutes ago, Gringo said:

Just had a text from Eventgenius to say tickets are now on sale,but they are not as far as I can see.

They are on sale tomorrow 

33 minutes ago, Gringo said:

Just had a text from Eventgenius to say tickets are now on sale,but they are not as far as I can see.

Yeah, I got the same message, but then couldn't order a ticket.  I think the messages have perhaps been sent out in error.

25 minutes ago, Janice Jackson said:

They are on sale tomorrow 

Just had another text from Eventgenius.

1 hour ago, Gringo said:

Just had another text from Eventgenius.

Got an email from them last week.  Just a shame that they go on sale just as some of us are working at Armadale.  Have to see if I can get away with using internet in the referee's box.

Can  anyone confirm if there is any food available at the track please or would it be best to get something on the way up from Birmingham. 
I know there used to be food offered on the stadium but is it still available under current measures and restrictions please ? 

10 minutes ago, the hobbit said:

Can  anyone confirm if there is any food available at the track please or would it be best to get something on the way up from Birmingham. 
I know there used to be food offered on the stadium but is it still available under current measures and restrictions please ? 

Food and drink available, but you are not allowed to move around the stadium while consuming it under the current regulations.

2 hours ago, Yearbyred said:

Food and drink available, but you are not allowed to move around the stadium while consuming it under the current regulations.

Ok thank you. 

Just read that Anders Rowe is in Poland for the world pairs final on Saturday, so is he still able to ride on Friday night? Also presume we will not have Jordan Stewart, are we allowed a guest as R/R would be no good if Anders was to be missing, in my opinion

2 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

No surprise really....think he'd of been embarrassed had he not won ?

Nowts guaranteed...Jordan Palin? ;)

2 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Quite likely much like id imagine Palin doesn't want to talk about the meeting much.

23 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

There were plenty racing with a higher average than Jenkins

With Jordan’s injuries and subsequent operation, will we go with R/R until he is fit or do we look for a sort term signing (easier said than done),to cover until he is fit?