British Speedway Forum

Sorry , who are Redcar supposed to have signed & who is leaving, I assume that is Anders ?

12 minutes ago, Norfolk Bear said:

Sorry , who are Redcar supposed to have signed & who is leaving, I assume that is Anders ?

Lewis Kerr and Ryan Kinsley in for Stewart and Anders 

So the rumours are right, very underwhelmed at these changes. Hope it works for Redcar, but sorry I won’t be there to see it happen. Like everything in life it changes, but not going to pay money for something you dont like. 

4 minutes ago, Biffa said:

So the rumours are right, very underwhelmed at these changes. Hope it works for Redcar, but sorry I won’t be there to see it happen. Like everything in life it changes, but not going to pay money for something you dont like. 

Well who would you have put in then? Because RR was not working over all.

Well R/R has worked for 3 months or we would have changed ages ago. If we had looked hard enough the riders may have been there. Poole managed in the end. So we end up with an injury prone gater who I can’t really recall passing anyone, that has reached his peak and replaced one of the most exciting , upward going rider we had with a big future ahead ( management words earlier in the season). So much for the loyalty that Ben banged on about earlier in the season. 

11 minutes ago, Biffa said:

Well R/R has worked for 3 months or we would have changed ages ago. If we had looked hard enough the riders may have been there. Poole managed in the end. So we end up with an injury prone gater who I can’t really recall passing anyone, that has reached his peak and replaced one of the most exciting , upward going rider we had with a big future ahead ( management words earlier in the season). So much for the loyalty that Ben banged on about earlier in the season. 

Anders hasn't performed for Redcar this year unfortunately. His average has gone down. Sarjeant has put almost a point on his, match winner at Kent, very rare he's not outscored Anders in any meeting

Edit: "if we'd looked hard enough" you quite clearly don't have much idea about how difficult it is to bring in replacements right now. Poole were successful after one failed attempt, a court case and a lot of money!

Edited by Marshall07

6 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Where has anders gone to ? The press release said he’s been fixed up at another champ club. 

Rumoured to be Edinburgh to replace Will Lawson

25 minutes ago, Biffa said:

Clueless! you sure Don't know how hard it is to get riders in,  even Glasgow with all there money have problems. So because you don't like what the club have done your not going what as happened to support your team through bad and good times.  Hope redcar win the league. 

Edited by Trackerman48
Wrong word
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Biffa said:

what about your loyalty Biffo

55 minutes ago, Biffa said:

So - it says Team Redcar under your name -- I seriously doubt it !!!  Sure you aren't an interloper who is out to cause mischief ???

There will be supporters who don't fully agree with the changes, but since this promotion took over - EVERYTHING has been done with supporters at the forefront of the considerations. It may or may not work out, but top marks for trying . I AM a Redcar fan and I WILL be there to see how we get on.

Good Luck to Anders, thanks for 100% effort while in a Bears jacket

• Like 6

Sadly as we know speedway is a numbers game.

I thought Anders may have performed better than he as given how he had been riding in Poland. 

That said he as a big future and I feel Redcar have only made a short term gain with the changes. 

This will only fire Anders up more to do better at Edinburgh?......if that's where he's gone. 

Ryan Kinsley......I wouldn't like to be him as he seems to be being used to make up the numbers first at Lynn now at Redcar. 

Edited by PirateShip

Clueless: maybe, then enlighten me more, in fact enlighten every one more. 
Supporter since 1977: seen thin & thinner over the years. 
ch958: have been on bus & car trips with you. 
Maybe just hit an age where entertainment & value for money comes before following “ the crowd” and going just because it’s the done thing. Not inspired by the changes hope they prove me wrong and we go on to win the league, the first since 1981. 

So looking back at the Eastbourne programme, Lewis Kerr has an MPA average of5.61 from 14 meetings. Not exactly inspiring when it’s a numbers game. My opinion of course

My first time at Cleveland Park was 1962 v Sheffield, over the years we have had good teams & poor teams, the modern era IE as Redcar has been much the same , however the current promotion is probably the best we have had since Tim Swales in the mid eighties. 
I was surprised when these Changes were announced, but it gives us a chance of going further in this season. If Ben & Jade have decided on these changes then for me I will back them all the way.  UTB. 

For what it is worth I think the play off final will be Poole V Leicester