7 minutes ago, Cupidstunt said:

Wright

MPT

Anderson

Lawlor

Riss

Stewart

Phillips

Lawlor above Stewart? I'd rather have a blank space at number seven.

If it's right that redcar have signed Danny Phillips and that's a big IF, do the fans think he is better than Tom woolley ???????

4 minutes ago, pitstop84 said:

If it's right that redcar have signed Danny Phillips and that's a big IF, do the fans think he is better than Tom woolley ???????

He might score an odd point more but I doubt he's a better bloke to have around and Tom looks like he might improve a little.

I think if they have signed Danny Phillips, one it will be a backward step and I don't think he will bring any more than Tom woolley 

7 minutes ago, pitstop84 said:

I think if they have signed Danny Phillips, one it will be a backward step and I don't think he will bring any more than Tom woolley 

Phillips has been totally unimpressive at Championship level.

His NL average is only 6.5... not that good considering how long he has been riding

agreed ...not a good signing for Redcar

• Like 3

That's what I like to know because I can't see it my self after all the good work  the promotion have done the last few years, and like I've said it would be one massive backward step.

I thought they would have got wallinger as that’s who they were after towards the end of the season.

• Haha 1

I have an feeling that we may well see Tom Woolley back at Redcar but Nathan Greaves will not return

Edited by erimus11
  • Confused 1