British Speedway Forum

32 minutes ago, HGould said:

So who replaces Rasmus?

Richard Lawson?

Ricky Wells?

Aaron Summers?

Danny King?

Nick Morris?

I wouldn't go for any of them, all too hit and miss.

39 minutes ago, foamfence said:

Would take Nick at Berwick.

1 hour ago, foamfence said:

Really? Lawson and King would be fine replacements for Jensen - how do you know he wasn’t a one season wonder? Even if he wasn’t , it’s hardly like he was that far ahead of King or Lawson in the final averages . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Really? Lawson and King would be fine replacements for Jensen - how do you know he wasn’t a one season wonder? Even if he wasn’t , it’s hardly like he was that far ahead of King or Lawson in the final averages . 

I don't know whether he was a one season wonder but the indications are that he is a rider on the up, the other two are riders who are (in my opinion) past their best, irrespective of what the averages say. Glasgow are supposed to be a club of ambition who aren't afraid to invest in quality but then again, I have no more idea who is in their sights than anyone else here.

1 hour ago, foamfence said:

I don't know whether he was a one season wonder but the indications are that he is a rider on the up, the other two are riders who are (in my opinion) past their best, irrespective of what the averages say. Glasgow are supposed to be a club of ambition who aren't afraid to invest in quality but then again, I have no more idea who is in their sights than anyone else here.

Not sure who i going to replace Rasmus who could have the season he's had, who is available and would fit average wise other than someone on that list or already contracted somewhere else.

Lawson seemed cagey in recent Speedway Star interview as if he had a move eyed up and is Glasgow asset, King said in this weeks SS he is looking for a Championship Club, Wells has indicated he is moving and Morris and Summers seem to be linked with various Clubs.

Who would you want outside of that list Foamfence?   

2 minutes ago, HGould said:

Not sure who i going to replace Rasmus who could have the season he's had, who is available and would fit average wise other than someone on that list or already contracted somewhere else.

Lawson seemed cagey in recent Speedway Star interview as if he had a move eyed up and is Glasgow asset, King said in this weeks SS he is looking for a Championship Club, Wells has indicated he is moving and Morris and Summers seem to be linked with various Clubs.

Who would you want outside of that list Foamfence?   

I'm not sure, I'd probably make two changes and have a more solid look but from what people are saying a lot of clubs already have ideas of who they want and some already have a full line-up, subject to final confirmation of the averages.

16 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

It won't be King!!

He's not going to Poole though is he ;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheScotsman said:

Wells to the Weej. 

Lawson to the Monarchs. 

Ri   W  to the Monarchs

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MANSE said:

Ri   W  to the Monarchs

Ricky has had his time at Armadale me thinks. He lost 1.5 points on his average and struggled badly on the road. Mind you I think he might pester us as a guest next season. 

I do think his LA Kings baseball cap was a portent of the season he had !

13 hours ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

Ricky has had his time at Armadale me thinks. He lost 1.5 points on his average and struggled badly on the road. Mind you I think he might pester us as a guest next season. 

I do think his LA Kings baseball cap was a portent of the season he had !

I thought Ricky had already announced he would be leaving the Monarchs - sure I read it in Speedway Star a couple of weeks ago.

8 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I thought Ricky had already announced he would be leaving the Monarchs - sure I read it in Speedway Star a couple of weeks ago.

He did.