British Speedway Forum

18 hours ago, MANSE said:

Ri   W  to the Monarchs

Rather than Ri  W  meaning Ricky Wells , do you mean Richie Worrall  or am I barking up the wrong tree?

• Like 1

Steve the Lion spot on linking up with his best mate Josh Pickering it’s a shame as at one point they were looking like both being  Leicester bound for 2020

Edited by flagrag

3 minutes ago, flagrag said:

Steve the Lion spot on linking up with his best mate Josh Pickering it’s a shame as at one point they were looking like both Leicester bound for 2020

That’s disappointing. Very strong top 3 for Edinburgh though

16 minutes ago, flagrag said:

Steve the Lion spot on linking up with his best mate Josh Pickering it’s a shame as at one point they were looking like both Leicester bound for 2020

Would have liked to have seen both at Leicester in 2020, shame it's not going to happen.

15 hours ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

Ricky has had his time at Armadale me thinks. He lost 1.5 points on his average and struggled badly on the road. Mind you I think he might pester us as a guest next season. 

I do think his LA Kings baseball cap was a portent of the season he had !

I  never said Ricky wells

On 11/2/2019 at 1:54 PM, Fromafar said:

Would take Nick at Berwick.

Nick as gone to Leicester 

On 11/2/2019 at 2:25 PM, Pinny said:

Really? Lawson and King would be fine replacements for Jensen - how do you know he wasn’t a one season wonder? Even if he wasn’t , it’s hardly like he was that far ahead of King or Lawson in the final averages . 

One season wonder , are we talking about Rasmus Jensen, if so you cannot be serious.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Nick as gone to Leicester 

What a load of crap nick as not signed any where yet.

53 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

One season wonder , are we talking about Rasmus Jensen, if so you cannot be serious.:rolleyes:

Mr Pinny has probably never seen Mr Jensen  ride !  not even ont telly ..... :icon_smile_clown:

3 hours ago, topaz325 said:

Yes I am talking about Rasmus Jensen . He has hardly pulled up any tree in the Uk before this season and may not next season.

i think turning your nose up at someone of King or Lawsons calibre to replace a rider who until this season has spent his uk career as a second string is a bit snobby to say the least.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, jenga said:

Mr Pinny has probably never seen Mr Jensen  ride !  not even ont telly ..... :icon_smile_clown:

I’ve seen him ride plenty of times. 

Why don’t you go back into hiding like you did when THJ outed you as being a total fanny?? 

1 minute ago, Pinny said:

I’ve seen him ride plenty of times. 

Why don’t you go back into hiding like you did when THJ outed you as being a total fanny?? 

never went into hiding . always on here, like it or not . so who am i ?

Just now, jenga said:

never went into hiding . always on here, like it or not . so who am i ?

Not interested who you are but was rather comical reading about the time THJ made you look a total Fanny. 

17 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Yes I am talking about Rasmus Jensen . He has hardly pulled up any tree in the Uk before this season and may not next season.

i think turning your nose up at someone of King or Lawsons calibre to replace a rider who until this season has spent his uk career as a second string is a bit snobby to say the least.

Calm down, Rasmus is a class rider , who was strutting his snuff for  Workington in 2018, and is now giving up the championship to concentrate on riding on the continent and probably Swindon in the Premiership.:)

• Like 4

Just now, topaz325 said:

Calm down, Rasmus is a class rider , who was strutting his snuff for  Workington in 2018, and is now giving up the championship to concentrate on riding on the continent and probably Swindon in the Premiership.:)

The facts are he was a 6-7 pointer at best in the championship for many years before this year where he had a breakthrough year.