British Speedway Forum

14 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Correct, shows you how to spend loads of money and no win anything. :D

Does it star incy and wincy ??  The 2 spiders in the Tigger's trophy cabinet !!! :D:D

14 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Correct, shows you how to spend loads of money and no win anything. :D

That’s what an old guy told me when I was in the bookies at the royal mile when I had my 7 year old daughter with me.He said, I will give ya a wee tip sunshine, dinna bring the wee lass in here.

2 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

When’s the Rangers one out?:D

Plenty of those already after all blob man we are the worlds most successful club.

Que the but but your not the same club, bet your one of those idiots that sing ''your not Rangers anymore'' then you sing we fuc*n hate Rangers the very next song, can never understand that one.

If you need any assistance in choosing one of the many successful highlights of the famous just give me a shout.

On the other hand the spoon burners can fit there history on the back of a fag packet , I have one on the 6 goal humping of Hibs earlier in the season do you want the link. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Plenty of those already after all blob man we are the worlds most successful club.

Que the but but your not the same club, bet your one of those idiots that sing ''your not Rangers anymore'' then you sing we fuc*n hate Rangers the very next song, can never understand that one.

If you need any assistance in choosing one of the many successful highlights of the famous just give me a shout.

On the other hand the spoon burners can fit there history on the back of a fag packet , I have one on the 6 goal humping of Hibs earlier in the season do you want the link. 

I’ll pass gaz as bored as I may be without my speedway fix.

Edited by Mr Blobby
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Gazc said:

Oooft, you're up like a salmon.

22 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Oooft, you're up like a salmon.

Really please enlighten me.

In English preferably in order to understand the drivel you spout.

Edited by Gazc

Very much enjoyed the prog tonight , good to see both sldes of the eastbourne night, still cant workout how craig got off  lightly, interesting to hear the phone is red hot with riders wanting to go their cant think why lol. Reading this weeks  "ss" len silver says he doesnt build a team to win medals but to make money glasgow come across on the other side of the fence kent makes a profit each year where as others dont!.all in all a great advert for speedway but more important glasgow speedway long may it go on.

• Like 2

Watched the documentary it just confirms what I already thought great club,great promotion, great facilities and great fans and if you was a rider why wouldn't you want to ride for them,that's from all the way down here in Plymouth

Edited by lewy
  • Like 6

Forgot to mention the good work they do for the fans esp i think it was " george" i just wish we had someone similar down in cumbria :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Reading this weeks  "ss" len silver says he doesnt build a team to win medals but to make money glasgow come across on the other side of the fence kent makes a profit each year where as others dont!

Far easier to achieve in the NL. This is Kent's first season in the Championship and they have to find that out. I doubt any team in our league breaks even never mind make profit.

• Like 1

Enjoyed that, seems like a professionally run club and good luck to them. I might pay a visit whenever the sport starts again. A long way from Kentish Town though!

• Like 1

good film but heppy stole the show mmmmm come on the banndits

From a speedway fans stand point. It the most polished thing we've had. Once again, glasgow have gone above and beyond in terms of their media and marketing.

But from a netural stand point, by god was it boring. Its essentially an hour and half of "look how bloody fantastic Glasgow speedway is!" There was very little focus on the riders and literally other than a brief explanation of the points system there was very little focus on the racing. Just a little Glasgow beat [insert team here]. And literally the only interesting thing that happened (the Eastbourne incident) they cut away from! 

I hate to say it, but it was an absolutely pointless documentary. I dont really know who the documentary is for. It cant be the diehards, as we already know how much Glasgow have pumped into the speedway and how the season unfolded. It can't be the newbies as it has very little focus on the racing and action. It just feels like a 'look how big my d*ck is' hour long special.

The biggest problem is it felt was done by a child with ADHD who'd just downed his last bag of skittles. It was all over the place and just couldn't focus on one subject. 

What it should have been is a focus on what fans care about. The racing, the riders and the drama. Which was touched on briefly, but only very briefly.

Edited by spin king junior
  • Like 2

to be honest , i did not see the film . but we all must look @ the film as being a huge advert for glasgow speedway and not speedway in general  . it is what it is. a film manipulated to show the best side of glasgow speedway .. maybe if they had shown a few racing clips of wins and defeats by the tigers .    S.P.K jr , would have had a different out look on the film . but  everyone is entitled to their opinion . even myself who did not see the film, but had an idea what was going to be broadcast . but it gave a few fans something to watch on this lockdown period .. 

roll on 2021 !