British Speedway Forum

Hopefully sense will prevail and the bams stop having house parties so the speedway can open again in April!

• Like 3

21 hours ago, MD said:

Hopefully sense will prevail and the bams stop having house parties so the speedway can open again in April!

Do t bet on it.  Over half the more-recent cases have been in the 18-25 age group.  Who think they're bullet-proof.  But then go home and infect their grannies.  Who die. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, MD said:

Herr fuhrer Sturgeon has now poliitilised this for her and the Natzi parties own gains.

The scare mongering she is spouting about this is bordering on ridiculous levels now.

Speedway and other  sports should return as well as normality , there was no dusputing that there was a real issue 4-6 months ago as my youngest saw it first hand but not now.

The Natzi party up here need to get a grip and stop using a virus to drum independence support up they really are pathetic.

People need to wake up to what she is doing imho.

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Herr fuhrer Sturgeon has now poliitilised this for her and the Natzi parties own gains.

The scare mongering she is spouting about this is bordering on ridiculous levels now.

Your not a fan then.:)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, screm said:

Your not a fan then.:)

What gives you that impression.

She makes an idiot look intelligent , Col has probably got more sense of reality than nippy.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Gazc said:

What gives you that impression.

She makes an idiot look intelligent , Col has probably got more sense of reality than nippy.

agree 100%

• Thanks 1

Sad to see political comments on this site....especially ones spouting bile as we see above. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but please keep politics off this site....it simply makes you look bigoted and stupid.

• Like 5

On 9/23/2020 at 6:57 PM, Tigertiger said:

Sad to see political comments on this site....especially ones spouting bile as we see above. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but please keep politics off this site....it simply makes you look bigoted and stupid.

I was replying to a post , so if you think that makes me bigoted and stupid thats up to you.

Simple solution is if you dont like what i post dont read it.

• Like 4

This weeks guest on ‘My Life in Speedway’ from the Talk Speedway Podcast is former Glasgow, Wolverhampton, Berwick, Edinburgh, Newcastle and Redcar man James Grieves 

Listen here 

Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/episode/1V0LtxcH4xElJLdLjCVzkp?si=BwX9hCDAQH-I5ejZOwp-pg

itunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/my-life-in-speedway-with-james-grieves/id1485785964?i=1000498714499

on www.talkspeedway.co.uk or by searching for talk speedway on your podcast app of choice 

aye , well done Glasgow . be nice if the fans could enter the stadium !

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, jenga said:

aye , well done Glasgow . be nice if the fans could enter the stadium !

Would be even better if Workington had a stadium to enter.

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

Would be even better if Workington had a stadium to enter.

We have a stadium just no team lol

• Haha 1