British Speedway Forum

29 minutes ago, screm said:

Listening to Harkess and Campbell on Friday, they seem to be making definite plans for this season to run. 

I honestly can't see how. 

If the government will not allow crowds to attend sporting events until at least 2 or 3 months after the season is due to start it just can't work logistically or economically. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Joseq7 said:

If the government will not allow crowds to attend sporting events until at least 2 or 3 months after the season is due to start it just can't work logistically or economically. 

Could slot in a number of away meetings first?!

At least the Tigers have updated their website, which also gives a clue as to their intentions for 2021.

Does anybody think any track will run without spectators,I don’t think they will.Scotland seems to be taking a different approach at present.Wait and see what decision they make on the Football.IMO

33 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I think it is nearing the point we’re the majority up here have had enough of being told what to do or not as is the case.

Thousands turning out at Ibrox yesterday was a two finger salute to Nippy and her doomsayers it was long overdue.

She just have to different:rolleyes:.

2 hours ago, Gazc said:

I think it is nearing the point we’re the majority up here have had enough of being told what to do or not as is the case.

Thousands turning out at Ibrox yesterday was a two finger salute to Nippy and her doomsayers it was long overdue.

Yeah I'm sure she's sh*tting herself :rofl:

Edited by Joseq7
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Joseq7 said:

Yeah I'm sure she's sh*tting herself :rofl:

She will if uefa take the euros away from Hamden as they indicated yesterday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

She will if uefa take the euros away from Hamden as they indicated yesterday.

She doesn't care about spectator events at the moment, only public health and expert advice. 

Surely that's obvious to the most one eyed of unionists. 

Not that I'm suggesting that is you, although you may take that as a compliment. :rolleyes:

Edited by Joseq7

2 minutes ago, Joseq7 said:

She doesn't care about spectator events at the moment, only public health and expert advice. 

Surely that's obvious to the most one eyed of unionists. 

Not that I'm suggesting that is you, although you may take that as a compliment. :rolleyes:

You never heard her interview on the euros then.

17 minutes ago, Gazc said:

You never heard her interview on the euros then.

I heard it. 

I'm sure, based on your responses, you'd love for our First Minister to say "no way we're hosting the euros, are ye daft" but.... if we can actually bring this back to the Tigers......she'll/they'll continue to say the populist thing and tick every box until the cross needs to be put in the last box. 

Edited by Joseq7

11 minutes ago, Joseq7 said:

I heard it. 

I'm sure, based on your responses, you'd love for our First Minister to say "no way we're hosting the euros, are ye daft" but.... if we can actually bring this back to the Tigers......she'll/they'll continue to say the populist thing and tick every box until the cross needs to be put in the last box. 

That decision maybe taken out her hands now.

other minority sports are not even on her agenda.

she has  literally just threatened to extend lock down , her motives are to rejoin the EU as an independent state ,sport at any level is just irrelevant.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gazc said:

That decision maybe taken out her hands now.

other minority sports are not even on her agenda.

she has  literally just threatened to extend lock down , her motives are to rejoin the EU as an independent state ,sport at any level is just irrelevant.

Correct, that is her agenda whether you or I like it or not. 

6 hours ago, Joseq7 said:

If fans not allowed in by the time the first PL matches start they will shown over live stream like the first 2 devils matches will be.

1 minute ago, Mr Blobby said:

If fans not allowed in by the time the first PL matches start they will shown over live stream like the first 2 devils matches will be.

Not sure the club would make enough money to cover all the costs of their championship team. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

But for how long?

Realistically, whether we like it or not, it could be July/August before spectators are allowed at sporting events in Scotland.