British Speedway Forum

Just now, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Okay quick draw what was it about?

Come back in 90 minutes after you have watched it Knob-head... like Eh!!!

Regards
THJ

I have watched it hence I commented on it, why would I make random comment on something I haven't watched, what a weird place a brain must be in to even think that. :blink:

2 hours ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

I thought the documentary was pretty awful, there is just far too much content around to compare it against to suggest it was close to good or fantastic.

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Honestly

You would think that though wouldn't you because you are just an antagonistic A-wipe who should crawl back under your rock...

So now you have had a bite you can "pull the heed of the chicken" and give yourself your cheap thrill... and move on...

A total tool... who talks complete and utter keache...

What people have mainly expressed is how they are impressed with the effort and support to the local community the promotion put in and how they are promoting the club and supporting speedway... genuine positive comments about a genuine club and genuine people...

Best laugh is I bet you haven't watched the documentary you have just made the comment for effect...

Sooner the schools go back the better...

Regards
THJ

1 hour ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

What a weirdo....and seemingly also a fan of Hitlers, now run along and let people actually talk about the subject one I have watched, you? likely not and are just a lil obsessed with the who rather than the post, troll. 

49 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Okay quick draw what was it about?

Come back in 90 minutes after you have watched it Knob-head... like Eh!!!

Regards
THJ

We're due a further 3 weeks lockdown any minute, dread to think where you 2 will get with this in that time!:unsure:, still whatever keeps you sane :).

• Thanks 1

Very sensible and mature decision by the Glasgow Management tonight.

And they are to be applauded in the honest and open explanation of how they came to make it.

Very bad news nonetheless.

Edited by Grand Central
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, mac101 said:

Glasgow tigers first team to declare they won’t be running this year 

https://www.glasgowtigers.org/club-statement-2020/

Honestly

What a shame and the reasoning behind the statement makes total sense... promotion doing what they deem is the right thing for the safety of their fan base... fair play to them and I don't think they will be the last... unfortunately...

Regards 

THJ 

• Like 3

I wonder if our friends in the east will follow suit?

And what about Berwick?

It all makes sense and no point in thinking that the right conditions will prevail later in the year. Clarity from a management team is so good. All clubs should take note and abandon any idea of league racing in 2020. If racing is possible come up with a UK wide individual knock out competition, and pairs competition where they can represent sponsors or clubs and run as many rounds at those tracks that are able to open but that should be it. 

• Like 2

Think maybe 6/7 clubs running this year in the championship If it goes ahead 

Personally this decision is the correct and sensible one.

This virus will return with a vengance at some point.

My youngest daughter is a nurse working on the covid ward at the Queen Elizabeth. and in her words to me is to be careful whilst out working as the things she has seen and had to do are horrific.

So with a predominately ageing fan base this is the only decision to be made.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 9

Interesting post on fb from josh auty asking if any 1 wants to buy 25 litres of methanol... Wonder if scunny are going to withdraw from the league this year & just run practice & armature sessions behind closed doors

Think that is a sensible decision. Trying to run a half ars#d fixture list will do more damage to the credibility of the sport.The rules that will be put in place probably means it won’t be viable for most Clubs IMO.

Glasgow have built a decent fan base of newcomers no point in damaging the relationship with them(and losing money at the same time).Well Done.

• Like 1

They definitely won’t be the only Championship club not taking part in 2020 with a couple of Southern clubs reviewing their options.

I have a feeling that we may have 7-8 Championship clubs if we get the season started all with limited capacity 

The Glasgow decision was made by professional people that run a successful business. Well done to them.

• Like 3