Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

I dont know how this would work but i guess Dan Bewley would have a average would he fit in ?

20 minutes ago, Greg said:

I dont know how this would work but i guess Dan Bewley would have a average would he fit in ?

He rides in Poland so depends if his Polish team has finished their season? Also if Batch had to drop his average to get a place in this league then I'm thinking Bewley's will be too high. Unless Glasgow have extra points to spare because of their other two changes?

edit  - it's 7.66 going up to 8.48 from 1st Sept in the prem (not sure what the conversion rate is these days)

Edited by lisa-colette

46 minutes ago, Greg said:

Dan's polish team are in the playoffs so won't be released, I know another team made enquiries, Dan would ride, as loves riding a speedway bike, but his polish team said no

2 hours ago, Greg said:

Bewley is showing a Championship average from 2018 of 6-79, don`t know if there is a newer average for him than that.

Looks like Craig Cook will make his track return next week after his recent issues.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, screm said:

Looks like Craig Cook will make his track return next week after his recent issues.

Ipswich look like they jumped the gun in their statement, then....

Just now, crescent girl said:

Ipswich look like they jumped the gun in their statement, then....

Or maybe Craig is more committed to riding for Glasgow than Ipswich 

• Haha 2

Well one's probably in the playoffs and the other isn't. Have Ipswich got any more meetings?

Regardless of the issue it will be good to have Cookie back.

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Well one's probably in the playoffs and the other isn't. Have Ipswich got any more meetings?

Just two left I think 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, screm said:

Bewley is showing a Championship average from 2018 of 6-79, don`t know if there is a newer average for him than that.

Any CL average prior to 2021 is irrelevant if the rider has a 2021 PL MA. If Bewley were to ride in the CL he would use his PL converted average as the latest achieved MA. The same would apply for a 2021 CL with an old PL average.

5 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

Hearing rumours of changes involving Glasgow, Newcastle and Redcar.

Didn't the transfer dead line close at midnight, anyway Glasgow and Redcar have made their changes.

1 hour ago, tyretrax said:

Hearing rumours of changes involving Glasgow, Newcastle and Redcar.

Hoping it’s sarjent if true