British Speedway Forum

4 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Hopefully opted out and is going to make it his own way. No Connor Bailey either, Alfie Bowtell & Jack Thomas look to be the other likely decliners and if so good for them.  

On 02/02/2021 at 9:43 AM, phillwhitewasmad said:

only time will tell  I,m under no illusions as to what could happen at least I,m safe in the knowledge that we wont have to go to edinburgh or plymouth . until riders accept that the lower levels of speedway in the uk are a paid hobby  we will continue to struggle. Also riders do not have to accept the equal set money deals they can if the decide to drop out of the scheme and do there own deals

and in fairness as you will see from my posts i say it as i see it so if its crap i will say so

3 hours ago, Ringitsneck said:

Despite what you might hear from THJ , there is no ‘opt out’ option. The riders had to return an email invitation sent to them, if they didn’t return it then they weren’t included on the list.

Being as its speedway and therefore run unprofessionally ,  they didn’t send the email to everybody they should have done because that’s the way they operate.

Hey you Makem clown do you not fully read the other posts on here and if these kids don't respond to the BSPL email by default they opt out FFS what a half witted clown you are... keep modelling those cherry lips you dickwad...

Phil posted on the 2nd of Feb and I trust his information before owt you might say... if ya said it was raining I would go outside to check you buffoon...

Regards 

THJ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Hey you Makem clown do you not fully read the other posts on here and if these kids don't respond to the BSPL email by default they opt out FFS what a half witted clown you are... keep modelling those cherry lips you dickwad...

Phil posted on the 2nd of Feb and I trust his information before owt you might say... if ya said it was raining I would go outside to check you buffoon...

Regards 

THJ 

You like him then!

• Haha 1

some riders have still to be added my son contacted them weeks ago but still not on the list  so called today and girl  said there’s still a few to he added and will be updated soon as there only in the office a couple of times a week 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, mac101 said:

some riders have still to be added my son contacted them weeks ago but still not on the list  so called today and girl  said there’s still a few to he added and will be updated soon as there only in the office a couple of times a week 

Just as a foot note to that mac my boy contacted them because on the original list he was a 2* and after talking to a chap he is now a 1* so the list must still be being developed...

Regards 

THJ 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards 

THJ 

You been on the sauce again ?

Your Mam has told you to stay off the white lightening now go to yer room.

1 minute ago, Ringitsneck said:

You been on the sauce again ?

Your Mam has told you to stay off the white lightening now go to yer room.

Only on a weekend for the sauce cherry lips...

My mother passed away long before White Lightening was even invented...

Do you want to try and denigrate any other members of my family you Makem  A-wipe....

17 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards 

THJ 

Takes one to know one as you would say.B)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

Takes one to know one as you would say.B)

Oooh the burn... been storing that one up mind tyretrax.... good to get it off ya chest was it... you can go and knock a quick one out now to really round the day off...

Regards 

THJ 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Oooh the burn... been storing that one up mind tyretrax.... good to get it off ya chest was it... you can go and knock a quick one out now to really round the day off...

Regards 

THJ 

Maybe your father should have knocked one out all those years ago.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, tyretrax said:

Maybe your father should have knocked one out all those years ago.

He probably did that's why I was an only child maybe eh... aaah sad....  but lucky in one respect cos otherwise a wouldn't be on here annoying you the nonsensical poet...

#sadface #sadface #confusedface...

Regards 

THJ  

Re Conor Bailey, did he get his issues in Australia sorted out ok? I’m a bit out of touch. If not, that might be the reason he is not on the list as yet as technically his licence had been withdrawn

1 hour ago, Lioness said:

Re Conor Bailey, did he get his issues in Australia sorted out ok? I’m a bit out of touch. If not, that might be the reason he is not on the list as yet as technically his licence had been withdrawn

He has not ridden since the issues, so presume they have not been settled yet.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

He has not ridden since the issues, so presume they have not been settled yet.

He was due to ride at Cowra for the U21 NSW Title which has been delayed until tomorrow due to rain!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SharpenRake said:

He was due to ride at Cowra for the U21 NSW Title which has been delayed until tomorrow due to rain!

Which suggests he is now back to being an Aussie, riding on his reinstated MA licence.  So - - not able to be a 'British Rising Star'?