British Speedway Forum

glad i did not write that !

6 hours ago, jenga said:

glad i did not write that !

Don’t watch the news then ?.

Edited by Gazc

4 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

You forgot the WATP sign off Gaz. About time we had a UJ smiley too. 

My apologies thought I was on the follow follow forum.

But all kidding aside my point still stands keeping Glasgow in level 3 but allowing and supporting a mob protest the previous day is baffling.

hope your well not seen you on here for a while.

13 hours ago, Gazc said:

Nicoliar is reviewing this again next week, knowing her we will move to Level 4 again.

Unless you are an illegal Imigrant  then you can do as you like.

To be fair the illegal immigrants went quietly to the Home Office van, it was a bunch of locals, not illegal immigrants that created the rammy :)

I haven't seen an Indian strain since The last of the Mohicans!!:rofl:

1 hour ago, SharpenRake said:

To be fair the illegal immigrants went quietly to the Home Office van, it was a bunch of locals, not illegal immigrants that created the rammy :)

Not a word from Sturgeon regarding social distancing and it went on all day with the Police just standing there helpless.Sad Days. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gazc said:

My apologies thought I was on the follow follow forum.

But all kidding aside my point still stands keeping Glasgow in level 3 but allowing and supporting a mob protest the previous day is baffling.

hope your well not seen you on here for a while.

I’m well thanks Gaz. Looking forward to some live speedway in the not too distant hopefully. 

1 hour ago, SharpenRake said:

True but scotgov hung Police Scotland out to dry ordering there release from Uk Border agency..

Mob rule in an alleged hotspot for the virus but not once did they condemn it then the very next day kept the city in level 3 , mind blowing is an understatement.

2 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

You don't know if any one of that mob was illegal, they wouldn't say if they were.

2 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

I’m well thanks Gaz. Looking forward to some live speedway in the not too distant hopefully. 

Hopefully sometime soon all being well.

3 hours ago, tyretrax said:

You don't know if any one of that mob was illegal, they wouldn't say if they were.

True, but I hope your not suggesting that the home office are inefficient by only going for 2 when there were more in the area. 

3 hours ago, Gazc said:

Mob rule in an alleged hotspot for the virus but not once did they condemn it then the very next day kept the city in level 3 , mind blowing is an understatement.

Do you see a difference between the mob rule you talk about on Thursday and the loyal gathering of staunch supporters today?

50 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Do you see a difference between the mob rule you talk about on Thursday and the loyal gathering of staunch supporters today?

The difference you mention is today will be vilified by the SNP whilst in no particular order 

Pro Palestine March last Saturday at George Square.

Immigration protest on Thursday in Pollok shields.

Pro independence March at George Square next Saturday.

All have been commended and praised by the SNP but are no different to today’s March.

There is no difference all should be vilified or commended not pick and choose , but I think we all know the reason ,at  today’s gathering there will be union jacks in attendance there’s your difference.

And as you mention Mob Rule people lying in front of Police Vans and Harassing Border Agency employees do you see the difference.

Haven't seen any of that behaviour today have you?.

Edited by Gazc

Well I’m looking forward to. Seeing your boys at Plymouth on Tuesday crump against cook in heat 1 can’t wait.i hope you have a good season apart from Tuesday .

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

True, but I hope your not suggesting that the home office are inefficient by only going for 2 when there were more in the area. 

Not suggesting that but maybe that was all they had warrants for. I'll wager that there's more though