Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

Even though he’s had a poor season I’d personally keep Worrall you’d like to think he can get back to where he was but he could be a bit like Rene Bach he was never the same after he broke his leg, but he is  on a very good average for next season. I just don’t think he will be back though.

One rider I would like to see us sign is Drew Kemp at reserve he’s had a tough season but I think if you could get him at reserve it would be a huge bonus. Although I think every team in the league will be after him.

Of the rest I’m not really sure who I’d keep Wethers has been fantastic since we signed him but is there much value on a near 7 point average? 

I would try and get Aarnio back though if he’s not busy with Poland or wherever. Would also be interested in Richard Lawson he was very impressive for Eastbourne and you need good gaters around brough.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ostergarrd

wethers

clegg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dunno what the points limit will be next season and, I know its been pretty disappointing this year but,,, say if we can build to 40, would anyone be interested in keeping the 7 we have atm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Dunno what the points limit will be next season and, I know its been pretty disappointing this year but,,, say if we can build to 40, would anyone be interested in keeping the 7 we have atm?

No, no matter what the team average is.

Ully and prob Steve, but that would depend on the team average at the start of the season.  You are guaranteed 100% from Matty, but might be a tad high on a near 7 average, but if they think he can keep that average, I would guess he'll be back, along with Danny.

Edited by StevePark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matty 100%,ully , max& Danny as reserves.also if thomas can get his injuries sorted out over the winter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2019 at 9:27 AM, StevePark said:

No, no matter what the team average is.

Ully and prob Steve, but that would depend on the team average at the start of the season.  You are guaranteed 100% from Matty, but might be a tad high on a near 7 average, but if they think he can keep that average, I would guess he'll be back, along with Danny.

They'll be brilliant when we are in the NDL. Personally I think one main league is more likely next year than this year. Can't see the premiership running with 6 teams. There fans aren't keen on seeing everyone twice let alone three times a year. And they can say goodbye to what little TV money they are getting.I can't see anybody making the jump from the championship as it is at present. I can see it being one league sort of in the middle of Premiership/Championship level plus the NDL. I can't see Newcastle being in that. For one thing the Premiership stars!!! that are retained won't want to come to Newcastle on a sunday once a year, never mind us signing someone so that we can be remotely competitive at that level.

I hope I'm wrong but..............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Riders I would consider for next year would be :-

Tero

Wethers

Ash

Max

Ull

Stevie

but no to Danny, Thomas or Lasse.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2019 at 6:08 PM, Tsunami said:

Riders I would consider for next year would be :-

Tero

Wethers

Ash

Max

Ull

Stevie

but no to Danny, Thomas or Lasse.

Personally i would still keep Stevie and would love to see him with Richie. Ulrich has got to be a definite along with Clegg. Ashley Morris is on an attractive average. Maybe Wethers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2019 at 8:49 AM, ruffdiamond said:

Dunno what the points limit will be next season and, I know its been pretty disappointing this year but,,, say if we can build to 40, would anyone be interested in keeping the 7 we have atm?

Can't see Jorgensen returning or bjerre unless the toilets need cleaned 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Can't see Jorgensen returning or bjerre unless the toilets need cleaned 

A toilet can never be clean enough, but al assume from that comment that you think there sh!t? ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only three I would keep would be Wethers, Clegg& possibly Stevie. We need to keep George English as in George we trust..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

A toilet can never be clean enough, but al assume from that comment that you think there sh!t? ;)

No no never call a rider rubbish but attitude shocking & the toilet job would give him a kick up the cake hole or he could maybe join the airfence team as volunteers are always welcome 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pienpeesman said:

No no never call a rider rubbish but attitude shocking & the toilet job would give him a kick up the cake hole or he could maybe join the airfence team as volunteers are always welcome 

Aye, ye just can't get the staff these days ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy