British Speedway Forum

13 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Will number 1 Steve Worrall still be leading the charge at Newcastle in 2020? 

No... you know fine well he has signed for Poole...

Not only will he not be at Newcastle I doubt if anyone else will be either 

Regards

THJ 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards

THJ 

That sounds promising for next year! 

2 hours ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Will number 1 Steve Worrall still be leading the charge at Newcastle in 2020? 

How wonderful to have the Poole WUMs on this board. You're not by any  connected to Sh-- Shovellar, are you?

4 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards

THJ 

is that the 'low-down' like John, honestly? ;)

8 hours ago, bigred said:

100%.Ged on board would be amazing for Newcastle But as I say can’t see it happening .Really hope I’m wrong though.

Think the last 5 words of your paragraph are as they say your not wrong so it could be the END of speedway at brough according to the speedway grapevine

1 minute ago, pienpeesman said:

Think the last 5 words of your paragraph are as they say your not wrong so it could be the END of speedway at brough according to the speedway grapevine

But who knows as it's silly season.. decisions won't be made until after the AGM 

2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

is that the 'low-down' like John, honestly? ;)

Just a response to a tool from Poole who knows fine well where Steve is going and is just trying to stir the brown stuff... Gloaters Paradise...

On the rest of it I don't have any inside craic whatsoever unfortunately... only heard the gossip that is doing the rounds... however I just have a feeling in my water as the saying goes that things are not boding well 

Let's hope it's a water infection and I'm worrying for nowt...

Regards 

THJ 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Just a response to a tool from Poole who knows fine well where Steve is going and is just trying to stir the brown stuff... Gloaters Paradise...

On the rest of it I don't have any inside craic whatsoever unfortunately... only heard the gossip that is doing the rounds... however I just have a feeling in my water as the saying goes that things are not boding well 

Regards 

THJ 

So do I, as Newcastle speedway has always been a favourite place to visit for me over the years.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards 

THJ 

Water infection lol is it not lager infestation 

• Thanks 1

When will season tickets be able to buy or are we waiting for the AGM this week to take place?

1 hour ago, soupy said:

When will season tickets be able to buy or are we waiting for the AGM this week to take place?

One would imagine they will wait to get ownership sorted first if we are going through with it!

• Like 1

The next 48 hrs are going to confirm Newcastle’s fate. Their viability to financially compete with some of the deals being done suggest it will be tough to attract a competitive team. Need a big dose of sponsorship / cash investment or wooden spoon and the financial outcome of a bottom of the league season will come home to roost.

Is it totally time for a honest man named John to step in ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, bringbackHalifax said:

The next 48 hrs are going to confirm Newcastle’s fate. Their viability to financially compete with some of the deals being done suggest it will be tough to attract a competitive team. Need a big dose of sponsorship / cash investment or wooden spoon and the financial outcome of a bottom of the league season will come home to roost.

Is it totally time for a honest man named John to step in ?

Your maybe not a million miles away there.