British Speedway Forum

The club has openly said it needs ' investment ' so that means their skint so good luck affording Andersen and Covetti.

The landlords have never been keen on reducing the rent so can't see that happening.

Hearing a small consortium has come forward with a finance package so let's hope that , at least, is enough to keep the club going and we can put a team out at all next year.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ringitsneck said:

The club has openly said it needs ' investment ' so that means their skint so good luck affording Andersen and Covetti.

The landlords have never been keen on reducing the rent so can't see that happening.

Hearing a small consortium has come forward with a finance package so let's hope that , at least, is enough to keep the club going and we can put a team out at all next year.

Dunno who you are listening to too hear what you heard but what you heard is wrong...

The cup is definitely half full... honest...

Also apologies... Might have got me to too,s the wrong way round there cos me England isn't too good but you always know what to too' s make... that's right four... ;-) 

Or it could be a ballerinas frock am not sure getting confused me self now...

Regards 

THJ 

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Ringitsneck said:

Well that's all starting to sound a bit better, hopefully hear something soon.

Dave'll naa, he's been quite quiet, which usually means he knows something ;)

maybe there waiting to see if there’s any riders left that’s available to ride before announcing anything ! 

14 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Also apologies... Might have got me to too,s the wrong way round there cos me England isn't too good but you always know what to too' s make... that's right four... ;-) 

Or it could be a ballerinas frock am not sure getting confused me self now...

Regards 

THJ 

A think it should have been to, to

and the other one is tutu, like Desmond :t:

Also 2 2's is 4 ;)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bigred said:

maybe there waiting to see if there’s any riders left that’s available to ride before announcing anything ! 

Didn't that happen for 2018, but still about managed to cobble a side together?

Maybe their waiting for the NL AGM?

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Mmmmm maybe that as well 

15 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Well, when the BSPA did try to do that with graphics and transponders on the bikes., One of the requirements was for the white helmet cover to change to green so the punters, particularly the Far East and others at home, could use their TV remote control to carry out their bets watching live graphics constructed from signals from the transponders. The income was forecast to be huge, but unfortunately the graphics were the stumbling block and it didn't happen. Just demonstrates that things like that were well thought out, and plans like the green helmet were put in place ready for it's possible introduction. Had it been successful it would have dwarfed the income from the TV rights.

But all fans remember is the joke about green helmet covers. :unsure::unsure:

The green helmet was for betting on your sky bet account on your remote control,Red,Green,Blue and Yellow buttons.I prefer the black and yellow helmet myself.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, soupy said:

The green helmet was for betting on your sky bet account on your remote control,Red,Green,Blue and Yellow buttons.I prefer the black and yellow helmet myself.

Suppose you could always paint your little buttons on your remote if need be ;)

16 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Suppose you could always paint your little buttons on your remote if need be ;)

Where did I put my nail varnish nurse lol

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Yeah & the team was also called on hear c@@p as I remember but we never lost at home and did win away at Sheffield that season

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pienpeesman said:

Yeah & the team was also called on hear c@@p as I remember but we never lost at home and did win away at Sheffield that season

Am sure if any consortium is going in, they'll not be blindfolded.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Am sure if any consortium is going in, they'll not be blindfolded.

Or gagged lol

1 hour ago, pienpeesman said:

We did .. Glasgow and Scunthorpe beat us at Brough and Ipswich got a draw 

Edited by KEITH M

1 minute ago, KEITH M said:

We did .. Glasgow and Scunthorpe beat us at Brough and Ipswich got a draw 

Need probs cleva clogs lol

• Haha 1