British Speedway Forum

10 hours ago, bringbackHalifax said:

Well hopefully all now goes well. Hope Martin Philips is gone completely, hope George hangs around to help Granty through the coming season and then Rob can be his own man thereafter.

Would like to recognise and thank Andrew Dalby who has done more than anyone in the last couple of years to keep Newcastle going without the credit he deserves. Hope he hangs around as miles better on the mike than Roy.

Can I  ask are you a fan of Newcastle who went to every meeting? If yes then I can't understand you saying you want Martin Phillips completely gone. Without Martin you would not have been able to have to watch your speedway that's a fact,  so think about what you write before open your mouth.......

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Why not?

Not as daft as it seems.... definitely not beyond the realms of possibilities 

Regards 

THJ 

It has been discussed over and over again on this forum and I never say never but not for me.

• Haha 1

Great to here the take over just hope it gets completed. 

Don’t get the dislike for Mr Phillips. His sponsorship has probably kept the Diamonds afloat for 2 years.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pitstop84 said:

Can I  ask are you a fan of Newcastle who went to every meeting? If yes then I can't understand you saying you want Martin Phillips completely gone. Without Martin you would not have been able to have to watch your speedway that's a fact,  so think about what you write before open your mouth.......

I think the previous comment comes from the fact that Danny Phillips was given such a long run in the team when he is nowhere near good enough and is never going to improve yet it’s obviously Martin Phillips that kept him in the team it shows a lack of ambition if you ask me! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shearer09 said:

I think the previous comment comes from the fact that Danny Phillips was given such a long run in the team when he is nowhere near good enough and is never going to improve yet it’s obviously Martin Phillips that kept him in the team it shows a lack of ambition if you ask me! 

Now now

4 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Why not?

Not as daft as it seems.... definitely not beyond the realms of possibilities 

Regards 

THJ 

Yeah give him a spanner man who knows what to do & he could turn out as good as fast freddie

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Yeah give him a spanner man who knows what to do & he could turn out as good as fast freddie

Are yee on the drink aalready? ;)

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

No sadly

You will only be bad and hate yourself in the morning. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, soupy said:

You will only be bad and hate yourself in the morning. Lol

Ned chance of not liking me sell in the morning as I'm pretty lucky as I never suffer with hang owers & av got to keep the wife on her toes as I politely say giz another tinnie oot the fridge pet 

• Haha 1

I know most of the team is signed but I don’t know who let’s look forward to 2020 

Edited by Shearer09

1 minute ago, Shearer09 said:

I know most of the team is signed but I don’t know who let’s look forward to 2020 

Matty,Max,Ully,Jacob def first 4 maybe starkey heeps after that no idea ...