British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, Bear_Bottom said:

Dunno, I'll have to give it paws for thought ;)

Plans are on ice till the 4th then.

3 minutes ago, Bear_Bottom said:

Dunno, I'll have to give it paws for thought ;)

It's a foot:D

• Like 1

According to the Redcar website there will be NO Championship Shield next season.  32 League matches + KOC only (+ Pairs, Fours etc)

Edited by StevePark

44 minutes ago, StevePark said:

According to the Redcar website there will be NO Championship Shield next season.  32 League matches + KOC only (+ Pairs, Fours etc)

Yep so 16 matches basic and depends on if you progress in K.O.C and play offs.10 meetings at home with the Northern section and 5 at home with the Southern section and we ride against the northern teams twice.Think that is right.

Edited by soupy

15 minutes ago, soupy said:

Yep so 16 matches basic and depends on if you progress in K.O.C and play offs.10 meetings at home with the Northern section and 5 at home with the Southern section and we ride against the northern teams twice.Think that is right.

Just about, but 6 at home versus the southern section.

So 16 league and at least 1 KOC.

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, StevePark said:

Some riders to be announced at the Talk-in at South Gosforth CIU Club on Tuesday (3rd Dec @7pm).

I hope it’s going to be well attended for grantys sake,give him a bit of confidence he’s done the right thing.Best of luck for the future of newcastle speedway.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Just about, but 6 at home versus the southern section.

So 16 league and at least 1 KOC.

Plus the 90th anniversary to start the season off and possibly one of Tyne Tweed or Tees Trophy meeting

Hope that makes sense am at a Wedding do at Rowrah... in a brewery... and it's free drink... Yahoo!!!!

A think if heaven exists this is it woof woof woof...

Regards

THJ 

3 hours ago, bigred said:

I hope it’s going to be well attended for grantys sake,give him a bit of confidence he’s done the right thing.Best of luck for the future of newcastle speedway.

He deserves all the support in the world. Put his money in and going to give it his best shot. Hope it all works out for him and the supporters get behind him which I'm sure they will.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Plus the 90th anniversary to start the season off and possibly one of Tyne Tweed or Tees Trophy meeting

Hope that makes sense am at a Wedding do at Rowrah... in a brewery... and it's free drink... Yahoo!!!!

A think if heaven exists this is it woof woof woof...

Regards

THJ 

Yeah, a was trying to set the bar low,,,

'Free drink' at a brewery?,,, a don't believe ye,,, a think they should start charging you,,, hmmm.

Enjoy.

• Thanks 1

Ennerdale craft brewery an am on the Blonde apparently... it going down very well... an it some Hill Billy spot am in but who cares...

But av just found out the free beer has run out an we are gonna have to start paying for it now... sad face... cannit find the sad face thing but really sad face thingy...

Regards 

THJ 

Hey av just read what you rit again an they have started charging as... never mind the bus isn't coming back for us til 2 in the morning...

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Ennerdale craft brewery an am on the Blonde apparently... it going down very well... an it some Hill Billy spot am in but who cares...

But av just found out the free beer has run out an we are gonna have to start paying for it now... sad face... cannit find the sad face thing but really sad face thingy...

Regards 

THJ 

Hey av just read what you rit again an they have started charging as... never mind the bus isn't coming back for us til 2 in the morning...

So you're in hillbilly hell till 2?,,, sure it'll be fine, tha not bad.

av gotta wait till Tues for team news tho:(

Av told ya the team... don't believe a word that Burdock says... on a mean Dandilion sez... 

Dandelion an Burdock... one of me favourites off the pop wagon when a was a kid... haha

If ya can keep a secret the No 1 is a Dane... but don't tell any one else 

Regards

THJ 

7 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Av told ya the team... don't believe a word that Burdock says... on a mean Dandilion sez... 

Dandelion an Burdock... one of me favourites off the pop wagon when a was a kid... haha

Regards

THJ 

Hope it is not Tom Bacon lol.Who could it be?  H.Anderson,Bjarne,Bach or Bjerre.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards

THJ 

Ok, but you've said a few variables, and I can't remember the correct one.:neutral:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, soupy said:

Hope it is not Tom Bacon lol.Who could it be?  H.Anderson,Bjarne,Bach or Bjerre.

Vissing?

• Like 1