British Speedway Forum

9 minutes ago, Pinny said:

jesus christ. 

Yes, my child?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, leander said:

Rest assured our number 1 will have an established average above 8.00

Hmmm... This comment and the laugh from THJ makes me think (wish) that it is well above 8.00... Or am I just hoping too much? xD

1 minute ago, Dandelion said:

Hmmm... This comment and the laugh from THJ makes me think (wish) that it is well above 8.00... Or am I just hoping too much? xD

You need to get out more. 

• Like 3

Just now, Pinny said:

You need to get out more. 

I get out plenty thanks very much :) Currently on holiday... Travelling to a few new countries over the next few weeks... Just checking if there's any news on me favourite team while I'm over here if that's ok?

You’re constantly going on about huge names, you wasn’t even running 2 weeks ago, just be thankful to actually have an owner and stop expecting the world from them when they’ve just taken over. 

• Like 5

Heard Hans Nielsen is in talks with Newcastle about coming out of retirement , what average would he be on? Surely 5.20?

Hans Andersen would also be a great addition, anyone know what his starting average would be? 

Rune Holta has never raced in the UK, could be a possibility? Or Gapinski?

1 hour ago, Pinny said:

Heard Hans Nielsen is in talks with Newcastle about coming out of retirement , what average would he be on? Surely 5.20?

Hans Andersen would also be a great addition, anyone know what his starting average would be? 

Rune Holta has never raced in the UK, could be a possibility? Or Gapinski?

It’s ok naming these so called big names,if they did want to ride for Newcastle (which is very unlikely because of the polish league)who would pay there massive demands ? 

42 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Who is JJ?

Joe Jacobs - retired 2018. Ipswich/Belle Vue

Only 26 so maybe him.

18 minutes ago, bigred said:

It’s ok naming these so called big names,if they did want to ride for Newcastle (which is very unlikely because of the polish league)who would pay there massive demands ? 

He’s being sarcastic on behalf of our friend Dandelion who actually thinks some of these riders are achievable

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Think they were referring to Jonas Jeppesen 

Unless john jackson is coming out of retirement 

• Haha 1

If I were the new promoter I would certainly ask Hans Andersen (9.26).

What’s not to like for a headline name that would draw in the crowds, provided there’s a way to cover his wages.

• Like 1