British Speedway Forum

27 minutes ago, Aceslider said:

Joe Jacobs - retired 2018. Ipswich/Belle Vue

Only 26 so maybe him.

Could be, he might turn up at the xmas party dressed as a cracker.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Only JJ that came to my mind was John Jorgensen 

I was thinking about his son, Jason

Hey it was the promotion who talked about shock, big signing who no one would expect us to sign... I'm just speculating on those comments, and if they weren't made, I would be assuming someone like Matty would be out number 1 lol

7 minutes ago, highside said:

How about Kenneth Bjerre 

Average too high, 12.4.

2 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

That's what a thought.

I don’t believe a >12 average is a bar per se, but it would be a big chunk of the team total

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Could be, he might turn up at the xmas party dressed as a cracker.

You wouldnt be able to tell who he was as he would fit right in with the rest of the crackers...

31 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Average too high, 12.4.

It can be done to build a team as it has in the past however would anyone realistically use up that many build points on one rider... 

I'm hearing there has had to be a change of plans as it looks like one of the targets has backed out...

Wouldn't surprise me now if Newcastle end up with two 5 point plus reserves...

Regards 

THJ 

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn

20 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

You wouldnt be able to tell who he was as he would fit right in with the rest of the crackers...

It can be done to build a team as it has in the past however would anyone realistically use up that many build points on one rider... 

I'm hearing there has had to be a change of plans as it looks like one of the targets has backed out...

Regards 

THJ 

Is this the “surprise” rider?

33 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards 

THJ 

Do we at least get to find out who that rider was?

16 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Do we at least get to find out who that rider was?

A wouldn't of thought so, unless the rider wants to go public.

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

A wouldn't of thought so, unless the rider wants to go public.

I'm sure if it was the case of the club pulling out at the last minute leaving the rider high and dry the rider would have certainly gone public... Enter Victor Palovaara...

I just hope this wasn't that big number 1 the club was on about... We need a big hitter to draw in the crowds

7 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

I'm sure if it was the case of the club pulling out at the last minute leaving the rider high and dry the rider would have certainly gone public... Enter Victor Palovaara...

I just hope this wasn't that big number 1 the club was on about... We need a big hitter to draw in the crowds

I get what you say, but two wrongs don't always make a right. You might get to find out if your in the secret club ;)