British Speedway Forum

30 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Who mentioned Jason King? :blink:

Nobody yet, just thought ad give him a shout out.:t:

Was just busting ya chops ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Who mentioned a big name? YOU... It’s actually ridiculous how annoying it is sitting here reading you going on and on about big names because it will end up with loads of Newcastle fans disappointed with their first 1-7 under new management because you have kept going on about huge names 

It's apparently endless and has been going on for a couple of years now.

• Like 1

If the new #1 has an 8+ average then I’ll be happy. Just want us to compete in heats 13 & 15, especially at home. Far too many times in the last couple of years we eked out a 6 point lead after 12 heats only to get blown away at the sharp end.

Even when we pulled level in the cup final did anyone have the slightest faith we would win over the last 3 heats? That is a depressing feeling.

5 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

and you think Jason King coming out of retirement is/will???

What I’ve heard your not a million miles off  with “the coming out of retirement” .Not kingy though. 

8 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Lewis Rose?

Retired longer than Lewis..we might all find out tonight,unless there leaving him for the xmas party ...

10 minutes ago, bigred said:

Retired longer than Lewis..we might all find out tonight,unless there leaving him for the xmas party ...

King Kenni???

1 hour ago, bigred said:

What I’ve heard your not a million miles off  with “the coming out of retirement” .Not kingy though. 

Well Robbo is having a testimonial at Redcar this year I believe!!!

Regards
THJ

52 minutes ago, bigred said:

Lewis Bridger ?

1 hour ago, bigred said:

Ron Henderson- definitely retired too soon.

8 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Ron Henderson- definitely retired too soon.

Frank auffret is doing cycle speedway or is anton Rosen returning to the shale

Andre Compton,Adam Mckinna or even Deek

5 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Who mentioned a big name? YOU... It’s actually ridiculous how annoying it is sitting here reading you going on and on about big names because it will end up with loads of Newcastle fans disappointed with their first 1-7 under new management because you have kept going on about huge names 

*The promotion... I've said numerous times as well, I am only going 'on and on' about it (No more so than anyone else) because the promotion reckon they've got a big, shock number 1...

Claes Nedermark out of retirement? He retired early... Maybe Andrew Tully :O Let's get the Scottish lads back together!! Adrew Tully, Adam McKinna and Matthew Wethers!! Personally I would prefer Derek Sneddon, because he's my all time second favourite Diamond... (I've only been going since mid 2010)

Edited by Dandelion