British Speedway Forum

51 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Mentioned at the Talk-in last week. fireworks, pyrotechnics, live music and stunt show.  Add to that a mini fairground in the car park and a ride as you enter the stadium and side stalls.

Wow

You cant beat a good ride before a speedway meeting... wonder if that's optional? you never got that off any of the other promotions we have had mind...

It was like when Brian Cough went to Nottingham Forest and two players were talking; and one guy said to the other "you've played for Cloughie before whats he like as a manager" the second guy said "he's a bit strict and usually pulled me off at half time" the first guy said "oh that's good cos all we get at half time now is a cup of tea and a segment of orange" 

Small blue pill for Mr Tsunami please...

Regards
THJ

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Missed out word
  • Haha 6

On 12/10/2019 at 11:21 PM, Neila said:

Wright a strange signing, was good several years ago over 7 point average, but last time I saw him ride at Workington 2015 ?  he rode like a novice seamed to be scared of the track/racing, hope it works out for Wright and the diamonds, may make a decent reserve, but not sure if he likes rough oops brough park 

Seem to remember people saying the same thing when we signed Matty Wethers two years ago.

On 12/11/2019 at 12:43 PM, DC2 said:

Rob Grant stretching it a bit on the BSPA site saying that all three of the new signings should increase their averages!

Claus Vissing definitely won’t, facing heats 1, 13 and 15 home and away

He’s 8.43 atm.

7.43 would be a success for him.

Vissing was no. 5 at Glasgow until late July last season so I've no worries there. Only 9 last places in 23 matches. home average 9.14 away 8.26. As consistent, if not better than, most no 1's.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, leander said:

Seem to remember people saying the same thing when we signed Matty Wethers two years ago.

Vissing was no. 5 at Glasgow until late July last season so I've no worries there. Only 9 last places in 23 matches. home average 9.14 away 8.26. As consistent, if not better than, most no 1's.

......and how can anyone say Claus definitely won’t improve?  How would they know that for sure. My opinion is that he’s still on the way up. Good luck to him and to Newcastle. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, soupy said:

Could someone kindly please tell me how to apply for season tickets please.

Email the club as stated on the website stating the name on the card, which type of one you want and they will email you a PayPal invoice!

Thanks all and got the PayPal invoice,I just could not open the link.

4 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Wow

You cant beat a good ride before a speedway meeting... wonder if that's optional? you never got that off any of the other promotions we have had mind...

It was like when Brian Cough went to Nottingham Forest and two players were talking; and one guy said to the other "you've played for Cloughie before whats he like as a manager" the second guy said "he's a bit strict and usually pulled me off at half time" the first guy said "oh that's good cos all we get at half time now is a cup of tea and a segment of orange" 

Small blue pill for Mr Tsunami please...

Regards
THJ

Can you take the red pill and follow the rabbit?

7 hours ago, Winditon said:

Spot on Steve. Same old story. People writing us off already. Give Granty a chance. We were always playing catch up due to the delay in declaring to run. I'm sure Rob has put together a decent enough team with who was available and wanted to ride at Newcastle. If it doesn't happen this coming season I'm sure we'll build towards the following season. If so called fans don't want to turn up let them watch through their keyboards. Get behind the new regime. Honestly people amaze me. Call yourself speedway SUPPORTERS!!!!!

Great to see Granty has kept you in your fans liaison role since his takeover:rofl:

38 minutes ago, Arson fire said:

Great to see Granty has kept you in your fans liaison role since his takeover:rofl:

You biting again. You still going to travel down the A19 for your speedway Kenneth?

12 minutes ago, Winditon said:

You biting again. You still going to travel down the A19 for your speedway Kenneth?

Biting? No mate, just a little chortle:D...i might do actually, you coming? Halfers on the petrol?:drink:

18 minutes ago, Arson fire said:

Biting? No mate, just a little chortle:D...i might do actually, you coming? Halfers on the petrol?:drink:

Take a car full of the other key board warriors and it'll be even cheaper.  Ha ha ha ha

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Arson fire said:

3 ways

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Winditon said:

Take a car full of the other key board warriors and it'll be even cheaper.  Ha ha ha ha

& What would the keyboard warriors do after actually attending a full meeting ha ha 

45 minutes ago, robbieblackadder fan club said:

When’s the Christmas party ?

Next Friday (20th) PTE Club Miller Rd Byker starting at 7.  They are asking for people to pay in advance on the Newcastle Speedway Supporters Facebook page.