British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

Would sarjeant not be in armadales plans if he wants to double down ??

Another rider who shouldnt be anywhere near the NL 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

I did think that also, but he's (not really) pulling trees up in the Championship,,, so what should he do?

5 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

6 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

How do riders keep sharp  ? by just riding one league sometimes getting only three rides.Ledwith has a place at Kent and his experience is invaluable.I know what you are trying to say the NL is not designed to cater for that sort of rider but for me if it makes the league stronger that has got to be good.

18 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

How do riders keep sharp  ? by just riding one league sometimes getting only three rides.Ledwith has a place at Kent and his experience is invaluable.I know what you are trying to say the NL is not designed to cater for that sort of rider but for me if it makes the league stronger that has got to be good.

Realistically Sarjeant isnt going to get better.. NL should be for riders who are on an upward curve not riders looking for easy pay days.. i dont agree with Ledwith either for whats it worth.. as far the experience thing what have riders like Clegg/Sarjent achieved in the sport that would make them worth listening to.. id rather see riders like Flint etc at Newcastle    

• Like 1

3 hours ago, phillipsr said:

The only way sarj should do it is to learn on how to sit still at the starts ha

23 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

The only way sarj should do it is to learn on how to sit still at the starts ha

The penny might drop one day, horses and water and all that stuff;)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Realistically Sarjeant isnt going to get better.. NL should be for riders who are on an upward curve not riders looking for easy pay days.. i dont agree with Ledwith either for whats it worth.. as far the experience thing what have riders like Clegg/Sarjent achieved in the sport that would make them worth listening to.. id rather see riders like Flint etc at Newcastle    

Totally agree with the Flint statement , but you don't have to be the greatest rider to be able to pass invaluable experience on.Often the advice given could be on the mechanical side or how to prepare yourself better for meetings.In yesteryear often the best captains and motivaters were riders who were no superstars themselves but could motiavate and get the best out of others.

• Like 4

On 12/29/2019 at 3:40 AM, Dandelion said:

This is why I've stayed away... All the gobsh!tes are in force at the minute because there's nowt to say... When's the fixtures coming out anyway?

Looks like the fixtures could be out later this week.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, screm said:

Looks like the fixtures could be out later this week.

Thanks for letting us know... Really need them to come out!! Feels like we've been waiting forever lol

On 12/29/2019 at 3:40 AM, Dandelion said:

This is why I've stayed away... All the gobsh!tes are in force at the minute because there's nowt to say... When's the fixtures coming out anyway?

Honestly

It takes one to recognise one lass... as Ronan Keating once said "You say it best; When you say nothing at all" and the quote by Mark Twain certainly comes to mind in your case “It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”

Pity you couldn't stay away a tad longer!!!

Regards
THJ

• Like 5

On 1/19/2020 at 7:18 PM, ruffdiamond said:

I did think that also, but he's (not really) pulling trees up in the Championship,,, so what should he do?

Retire. Utter moron and extremely poor Speedway rider who often spoils matches by cheating at the tapes. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, emilali said:

Retire. Utter moron and extremely poor Speedway rider who often spoils matches by cheating at the tapes. 

A think retirement is a bit drastic, but I'd be up for stiffer penalties for repeat offenders like ;)

• Like 1

Fixtures to be released Thursday (23rd) Morning.

• Like 1

Tell one thing's for sure this winter with what's gone on with Newcastle,  forum now on 98 pages,  the club's never been talked about so much on here? So hopefully granty gets the backing from the fans and the club grows 

• Like 4