British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Diamondlil said:

Fixture list states Friday July 29th away to Birmingham 29th is a Wednesday according to Newcastle website

29th July is DEF a Wednesday !!

I can not get the fixtures up 404.0 not founnd  file on the Newcastle website and has been like that since 10 am for me

Works fine on the link but not if I type it in.Strange.Thanks anyway

Just to let people know I’ve spoken to management and the website that is in use now will be changed by the end of this week for a new format. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

If people can't wait until the weekend it's in the speedway star ( 2020 fixtures ) 

or they could just click on the link 4 posts up;)

Edited by ruffdiamond

16 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

or they could just click on the link 4 posts up;)

Suppose they'd save 3 quid

Any idea when we may start to hear rider announcements for the 90th meeting, Robbo's meeting Ben Fund etc are starting to name riders and those meetings are only a week prior to ours.

Also, I wonder why Robbo didn't hold his meeting at Newcastle, it is after all where he started and ended his career.

On 1/16/2020 at 6:02 PM, Dandelion said:

Aye... It's a bit of a shame how a young Brit like Max isn't allowed to ride in his own nation's development league :rolleyes:

On max you quoted... Wonder what's changed

• Haha 1

Just now, pienpeesman said:

On max you quoted... Wonder what's changed

Max at 1 for the gems side followed by leon Flint joe alcock josh embleton Jamie jaldee ryan MacDonald & Archie...

• Like 2

With our NL Trophy team for 2020 now announced and 90th-anniversary meeting line-up not too far in the distant future, for those of you who aren't on Facebook drop us a message on here to get your tickets reserved for our upcoming Race/Bingo night with the full Diamonds 2020 team there to also answer your questions!

Tickets £5pp (includes hog roast and cold buffet)

7pm start 

South Gosforth Social Club

07/02/2020

• Thanks 1

VERY happy with some of the rider named there... Jamie Halder and Josh Embleton are two riders who have deserved team places for years and have found them hard to come by, not sure of Jamie's experience at Brough though? But it will be a good step in his development

Archie, Max and Joe all great signings and great riders for this level, Archie should have a cracking first season, especially at home

Really surprised but pleased that Leon Flint has signed, he will be brilliant back up for Max

Ryan MacDonald, solid reserve at this level, don't know much about him but I really do hope he kicks on and has a great season

I can see the National Trophy coming to Brough!! Maybe Mildenhall will give us a run for our money, but I'd like to think the Isle of Wight and Plymouth should be beatable, good luck to the Gems in 2020 :t:

Edited by Dandelion
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Has anybody noticed that we have got Edinburgh in the KOC now and not Eastbourne as was originally announced (by BSPA).