British Speedway Forum

41 minutes ago, toontrader said:

Are all matches starting at 5pm or just when there is a double header with the Gems?

Early starts for double headers I believe, but hope they've double checked what time Poole want to come ;)

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

Granty taking over the catering on speedway nights. Surely a win/win. Better bait and the profits go to Newcastle Diamonds rather than William Hill

Great news that, hope they do kebabs.

Should be said that thanks to the landlords for allowing it to happen, wonder if they'll get the bar too ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond

The statement said catering and hospitality so I assume they have the bar as well.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, toontrader said:

Are all matches starting at 5pm or just when there is a double header with the Gems?

Stand alone matches are 6.30pm - Double Headers 5pm. The only exception to that is the 90th Anniversary Meeting which starts at 5pm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, erniew said:

The statement said catering and hospitality so I assume they have the bar as well.

Just been  confirmed by Rob (via PM on Facebook) that it DOES NOT include the bars. Just the catering

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Just been  confirmed by Rob (via PM on Facebook) that it DOES NOT include the bars. Just the catering

Are well, at least 'TotallyHostileJohn' will have something to twist about, the price of the beer ;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Are well, at least 'TotallyHostileJohn' will have something to twist about, the price of the beer ;)

He does not have to drink it if he does not want it.

• Like 1

Have seen some pictures of the track and got to say Johnathan has had the motorway blade from redcar and looking very good and smooth.

10 minutes ago, pitstop84 said:

Have seen some pictures of the track and got to say Johnathan has had the motorway blade from redcar and looking very good and smooth.

You can make Poole's track look smooth in a photograph. We all know it isn't!

Jonathan will do a tremendous job and nice that that lot down the road have let us use ( hire?) their blade but the proof will be when the bikes get on it, then it might just need a teak here and there.

4 hours ago, soupy said:

He does not have to drink it if he does not want it.

You obviously don't know him well

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ringitsneck said:

You can make Poole's track look smooth in a photograph. We all know it isn't!

Jonathan will do a tremendous job and nice that that lot down the road have let us use ( hire?) their blade but the proof will be when the bikes get on it, then it might just need a teak here and there.

Why are you quoting Poole track I was talking about the great job Johnathan as done and also the blade was free of charge.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pitstop84 said:

Why are you quoting Poole track I was talking about the great job Johnathan as done and also the blade was free of charge.

Because Poole's track is as bad as it gets, why else would I mention it?

If it was free , then thank you Redcar.

• Like 1

Seeing as website doesn't seem to work how do I go about getting a season ticket this year please 

25 minutes ago, andys said:

Seeing as website doesn't seem to work how do I go about getting a season ticket this year please 

pen and . paper !