British Speedway Forum

That website is terrible , what happened to the old one? That was always a pretty decent site. 

7 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Oh dear.

Summed it up perfectly. Some very strange decisions being made.

It's good that there are new owners and a new lease of life afforded to the club, but not of it ends up as the next Stole or similar, fighting for the wooden spoon every year.

Did think rob was doing some good work at Newcastle,  then they come up with one of the worst team managers?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Talks Less?

Never going to happen.

Given the length of his introductory message on the link I think you may be right.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Speedway4ever said:

Jesus, he can arf waffle, I feel asleep 2 paragraphs in and feel like I've just lost a week of my life.  Bring back Brian Havelock all is forgiven!!!!:P

• Haha 1

Its seems like this appointment has been welcomed with mixed feelings, I can't comment as I know very little about the guy. Could be interesting. 

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

No mention of Roy Clarke on the website?

I may have missed something on the previous 113 pages that mentioned this (come to think of it Jason should fit in well......:wink:)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yearbyred said:

No mention of Roy Clarke on the website?

I may have missed something on the previous 113 pages that mentioned this (come to think of it Jason should fit in well......:wink:)

I think he has said he's not back this year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pitstop84 said:

Don't know about mixed feelings all I've read is negative posts? 

Pipey is a good bloke when you know him,he’s all about speedway.ive known him help riders out in the past financially out of his own pocket.dont knock the guy he will give it his all.

Edited by bigred
  • Like 4

Have I said he is not a nice bloke? No I have not so get your facts right. What people are saying he's won't be a good manager. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, pitstop84 said:

Have I said he is not a nice bloke? No I have not so get your facts right. What people are saying he's won't be a good manager. 

If Jason is not a success, it won't be due to a lack of effort.

• Like 2