British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, pitstop84 said:

Have I said he is not a nice bloke? No I have not so get your facts right. What people are saying he's won't be a good manager. 

Didn’t say you did !!! 

4 hours ago, bigred said:

Pipey is a good bloke when you know him,he’s all about speedway.ive known him help riders out in the past financially out of his own pocket.dont knock the guy he will give it his all.

3 hours ago, sidewinder said:

If Jason is not a success, it won't be due to a lack of effort.

Usually a negative when people stick up for someone using their effort as their best quality. Surely it's expected that any manager would give their all, that's nothing special. If effort is his biggest quality then he can't have much else to write home about.

Edited by JCookie
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, JCookie said:

Usually a negative when people stick up for someone using their effort as their best quality. Surely it's expected that any manager would give their all, that's nothing special. If effort is his biggest quality then he can't have much else to write home about.

He's never team managed at this level, so only time will tell, if he can be successful. All I can say is,  he will enthusiastically, give it his all.

• Like 1

It's like when the team was announced a few on here and other social media & here say grapevine rubbish or is it rumour rubbish can't think which 1 is the most negative... But let's give Jason a chance & see what he can do.. I know for a fact he will tell it how it is as he's a decent bloke even for a boro fan.. so let's get behind all at the club & support it big time & with positive response from the terraces hopefully it will be repaid from the lads on track... Smetana incidentally scored a decent 12 points in France last week but I ain't sure of the quality of riders he was up against but I do know that Adam Ellis & Dimitri berge were in the meeting..

Edited by pienpeesman
Error
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, sidewinder said:

He's never team managed at this level, so only time will tell, if he can be successful. All I can say is,  he will enthusiastically, give it his all.

Can't expect Jason to he successful this year as he has the weakest team in the league!

• Like 4

People saying he's not a good manager.

Why not give the bloke a chance or even more see how the team performs because if they are not good then who will the fans turn on Grant and the rest of the people involved ?as Jason wasn't there when the new team was picked.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Can't expect Jason to he successful this year as he has the weakest team in the league!

Yeah it's just a pipe dream ;)

• Haha 1

On 2/20/2020 at 11:28 AM, JCookie said:

As always, you can't fault the new promotion for giving it their best (and delivering already, to some extent). However, you're pretty much spot on, it does look like someone a high school pupil would design for a project. I suppose we can only hope it improves as time goes on and further feedback is given.

As always, you can't fault the new promotion for giving it their best (and delivering already, to some extent). However, you're pretty much spot on, it does look like someone a high school pupil would design for a project. I suppose we can only hope it improves as time goes on and further feedback is given.

On 2/20/2020 at 10:56 AM, diamond@heart said:

Who the f**k designed that, horrible design and layout.

Spot on....it is something a four year old would do!

The new site is an utter disgrace...something a four year old would put together!!!

Edited by MaugerDiamond
mispelling

10 minutes ago, MaugerDiamond said:

The new site is an utter disgrace...something a four year old would put together!!!

Maybe they did :D