British Speedway Forum

Dam - can't find the "menu" link. Just asking for a friend :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Aceslider said:

Dam - can't find the "menu" link. Just asking for a friend :lol:

Try typing ( #iloveyoulongtimeAceslidehowmuchmoneyyougot) & you should find the link no problem lol

• Haha 2

On 3/2/2020 at 8:42 AM, pitstop84 said:

How's all the work going at Newcastle?

Pics off Facebook:

• Like 1

I misread that at first :D 

• Haha 2

On 2/27/2020 at 9:40 PM, mike7164 said:

Thanks Steve, off topic I know (well sort of) as the bspa website is in correct in these matters is the start time for stuy robson correct?

Hopefully there will be a good turnout of Newcastle fans to honour Newcastle legend Stuart Robson at Redcar!

Couldn't Newcastle have honoured him on their alternative race night?

Good on Redcar though offering their facilities. Decent line up as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bellers101 said:

Hopefully there will be a good turnout of Newcastle fans to honour Newcastle legend Stuart Robson at Redcar!

We haven't got an alternative race night.

50 minutes ago, Bear_Bottom said:

I heard there's a crack team of builders on it...but I may have misheard ;)

Crack team

I was wondering why you've been taking photos of builders cushions,  but your name sort of gives it away ;)

• Haha 1

Attention to track staff new & existing ( this Sunday it's the annual track staff meeting at 10am at brough ) 

• Thanks 1

Amazing, Diamonds only 10 pages behind Poole on the forum.

Shows plenty to debate in the NE while silence has descended on the Dorset coast.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Heard the Diamonds advert on Metro Radio this morning, and it was very good, to the point, all the info and likely I would say to make the possibility of people coming to our 90th anniversary meeting on the 29th real. Metro Radio are our Media partner, and they approached us given what was going on when Rob came in to save the speedway. The radio station is the biggest commercial station in the North East, so it's great to be partnered with them and good for the sport in the area. 

• Like 7

Dave are you still involved with Newcastle? As you don't post on here as much as you did?

6 hours ago, pitstop84 said:

Dave are you still involved with Newcastle? As you don't post on here as much as you did?

No, not so much last year due to a new promoter who's now gone, plus I have been very ill for most of it. Getting back to it now and back playing squash, and looking forward the new season under Rob. It was nice to see my Gems win the NJL league and of course the rapid progress that Archie and Danny are making on their 500's and of course see Josh making such a great start in the NL.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 4

On 3/3/2020 at 11:57 PM, Bellers101 said:

Sadly due to health reasons currently in hospital after having an operation and also developing the flu afterwards which was slow down the recovery I'm currently in isolation so sadly will not make Stuart Robson meatimg, which I am devastated as it would be probably one of the only meatings that I would have attended all year so I hope all goes well for him. Good luck Stuy!

As for Newcastle not running the meeting I think it is shocking he finished his career with Newcastle so that is a shame on the diamonds, but not necessarily shame on Rob because he's just taken over at the club but shame on others that could of and should of done it earlier.