British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, ONTWOMINUTES said:

Has there been any decent riders from new Zealand since mark thorpe ? 

Gary Allan.

2 hours ago, ONTWOMINUTES said:

David Bargh before and after 

Then there was the Milton Keynes Kiwi Jason Bunyan... lol

Regards 

THJ 

1 minute ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

David Bargh before and after 

Then there was the Milton Keynes Kiwi Jason Bunyan... lol

Regards 

THJ 

I remember David bargh was half decent, the others mentioned so far haven't really made any of their opposition quake in their boots , it's strange that a country that has produced some legends seems to have run dry of talent. Maybe there are a few hidden gems waiting to Grace these shores one day . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ONTWOMINUTES said:

I remember David bargh was half decent, the others mentioned so far haven't really made any of their opposition quake in their boots , it's strange that a country that has produced some legends seems to have run dry of talent. Maybe there are a few hidden gems waiting to Grace these shores one day . 

I think that New Zealand is now about finished producing speedway riders. There doesn't seem to be reports of meetings, perhaps the earthquakes they have had in recent times has put paid to stadiums for speedway.  Be interesting to hear Jade Mudgway's views on the current situation. 

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ONTWOMINUTES said:

Remember at Rye we had Andrew Aldridge ride for the Raiders (or Cobras as they may have been called then). Scored a max in his first meeting if I recall correctly, looked like a real talent. There were calls for him to be given a spot in the Rockets side straight away but it never happened, ended the season on about a six point third tier average and was shipped out to Bournemouth the next season. 

Honestly

Gone a bit slow again so here's a little smile for today and its a true story apparently (Cough Cough)

Three couples are trying to get married.

Three couples are trying to get married at the same church. There is a young couple, a middle-aged couple, and an elderly couple. The three couples meet with the vicar and discuss when they can get married.

"If you wish to get married in my church, you must all go one month without having sex," says the vicar.

One month later the three couples return to the church and talk to the vicar. He then asks the elderly couple, "Have you completed the month without sex?"

"Yes we have, it was easy," replies the elderly couple.

"How about you?" He asks the middle-aged couple.

"It was hard, but we didn't have sex for the whole month," they respond.

"And how about you two?" He asks the young couple.

"No we couldn't do it," responds the boyfriend.

"Tell me why," says the vicar.

"Well my girlfriend had a tin of beans in her hand and she accidentally dropped it. She bent over to pick it up and that's when it happened."

The vicar then tells them, "You're not welcome in my church."

"We're not welcome in the supermarket either," says the boyfriend.

Boom Boom!!!

Stay well; stay safe and look after yourself...

Regards
THJ

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
missed out key words
  • Haha 6

Another day looking out the window every 15 minutes to see if tonight’s meeting will go ahead.Just another Sunday. Stay Safe#

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soupy said:

Another day looking out the window every 15 minutes to see if tonight’s meeting will go ahead.Just another Sunday. Stay Safe#

Tonight's meeting definitely on

• Like 3

There's also this, from Bandit HQ, at 5pm:

We will be showing Bandits vs Edinburgh Monarchs from May of 2019, today (Sunday 10th) at 5pm!

Local derbies are always well attended at Shielfield Park and this match was no different. The Monarchs looked strong on paper and the Bandits had to be on top form if all the points were going to stay in Berwick!

A choice of viewing......

Edited by crescent girl

2 hours ago, crescent girl said:

There's also this, from Bandit HQ, at 5pm:

We will be showing Bandits vs Edinburgh Monarchs from May of 2019, today (Sunday 10th) at 5pm!

Local derbies are always well attended at Shielfield Park and this match was no different. The Monarchs looked strong on paper and the Bandits had to be on top form if all the points were going to stay in Berwick!

A choice of viewing......

And this has got what to do with Newcastle? :unsure:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, StevePark said:

And this has got what to do with Newcastle? :unsure:

It is highlighting that Berwick are featured in two different streams tonight at 5pm, one of which is heavily and properly advertised above.    

Reminding Berwick viewers on here that they have a choice.   No doubt the keener ones will watch both, one after another -- rather than Boris!