British Speedway Forum

THJ  , you don’t like being ‘ outed ‘ but you’ve always been consistent over the years, never short of something to say even if it is somewhat ‘ exaggerated  ‘. Standing near you season after season, even at Workington and Redcar has always been amusing but definitely not because of your ‘ jokes’.

Still , this team forum would be one hundred pages shorter without your tittle tattle so keep it up.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Ringitsneck said:

THJ  , you don’t like being ‘ outed ‘ but you’ve always been consistent over the years, never short of something to say even if it is somewhat ‘ exaggerated  ‘. Standing near you season after season, even at Workington and Redcar has always been amusing but definitely not because of your ‘ jokes’.

Still , this team forum would be one hundred pages shorter without your tittle tattle so keep it up.

Just as well he doesn't have to by ink or writing paper.. he'd be skint...ha

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ringitsneck said:

Oh...

Honestly and to be fair it's got nothing to do with being "outed" as most folk know who I am especially at Newcastle and Workington... and a few folk at other clubs too... so much so that I started to list them here  but it got to quite a few so I didn't want to waste the ink (sic) (Oh and by the way Mal there is a "u" in the buy as to purchase)... so it's no big secret who I am that's for sure... and it's no skin off my nose who knows either I couldn't give a "flying fig"

Furthermore you need to look up the definition of "tittle tattle" and it might be gossip... and especially for the benefit of a forum... but what I post can all be substantiated... however because of paranoia over keeping their identities secret, some of the sources can not be shared in respect of some people's wishes to remain anonymous... my aim is to debunk some of the "tittle tattle" that abounds this forum or at least try and generate some genuine debate... as for "exaggerated" you will have to give me an example and I will see if I can defend my comments... and if you want to know where the information is coming from all it takes is a PM and I am happy to share...

I'm 100.percent behind this promotion and think that Rob Grant is a breath of fresh air... and unlike many I want him to succeed... I am pro Speedway first and foremost and want the sport to survive and I want it to survive in the North East/West... I was gutted when Worky folded and when it looked like Newcastle were going the same way my name was in the hat to buy the spot but I stepped aside when I heard Rob was going for it and apart from us two and possibly one other "tyre kicker" as I was led to believe there was no one else stepping into the breach.. however being of a different character and management style to previous promoters I would have been happy to engage on here so you would still get your 100 pages unfortunately... however if you dont like any of it dont read it...

Finally as we stand near each other at Newcastle why don't you come and introduce yourself rather than hide behind a nom de plume and we can put a name to a face... you know who I am as you have stood or sat next to me at Newcastle Worky and Redcar apparently... and like a said in a previous post I'm not proud I'll even talk to a Mackum... Honest...

Regards 

THJ 

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Oh...

Honestly and to be fair it's got nothing to do with being "outed" as most folk know who I am especially at Newcastle and Workington... and a few folk at other clubs too... so much so that I started to list them here  but it got to quite a few so I didn't want to waste the ink (sic) (Oh and by the way Mal there is a "u" in the buy as to purchase)... so it's no big secret who I am that's for sure... and it's no skin off my nose who knows either I couldn't give a "flying fig"

Furthermore you need to look up the definition of "tittle tattle" and it might be gossip... and especially for the benefit of a forum... but what I post can all be substantiated... however because of paranoia over keeping their identities secret, some of the sources can not be shared in respect of some people's wishes to remain anonymous... my aim is to debunk some of the "tittle tattle" that abounds this forum or at least try and generate some genuine debate... as for "exaggerated" you will have to give me an example and I will see if I can defend my comments... and if you want to know where the information is coming from all it takes is a PM and I am happy to share...

I'm 100.percent behind this promotion and think that Rob Grant is a breath of fresh air... and unlike many I want him to succeed... I am pro Speedway first and foremost and want the sport to survive and I want it to survive in the North East/West... I was gutted when Worky folded and when it looked like Newcastle were going the same way my name was in the hat to buy the spot but I stepped aside when I heard Rob was going for it and apart from us two and possibly one other "tyre kicker" as I was led to believe there was no one else stepping into the breach.. however being of a different character and management style to previous promoters I would have been happy to engage on here so you would still get your 100 pages unfortunately... however if you dont like any of it dont read it...

Finally as we stand near each other at Newcastle why don't you come and introduce yourself rather than hide behind a nom de plume and we can put a name to a face... you know who I am as you have stood or sat next to me at Newcastle Worky and Redcar apparently... and like a said in a previous post I'm not proud I'll even talk to a Mackum... Honest...

Regards 

THJ 

A typical THJ response, I expected no less. If you can’t remember me speaking to you umpteen times that’s fine, the last argument we had was with Mr.Phillips about certain goings on regarding alleged ‘ sponsorship ‘, But I am instantly forgettable and , unlike you, quite happy to be so. You have never liked being told your wrong but , as Ive already said, your consistent so crack on lad as you do like to be the centre of attention and we all know you “don’t give a flying fig.“
Before you say it...I will crawl back in my hole ....until the next time,.....hopefully on the terraces.

• Confused 1

Years ago when i parked the big red bus at the metro centre one of the security guards swore he wouldnt eat bacon as it was in mackum colours .:rofl:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ringitsneck said:

A typical THJ response, I expected no less. If you can’t remember me speaking to you umpteen times that’s fine, the last argument we had was with Mr.Phillips about certain goings on regarding alleged ‘ sponsorship ‘, But I am instantly forgettable and , unlike you, quite happy to be so. You have never liked being told your wrong but , as Ive already said, your consistent so crack on lad as you do like to be the centre of attention and we all know you “don’t give a flying fig.“
Before you say it...I will crawl back in my hole ....until the next time,.....hopefully on the terraces.

Honestly 

You don't need to crawl off anywhere Biffa and it's now 9 month since I have seen anyone from the Speedway other than a few regulars and when I am at the Speedway I am prone to having several sherbits and speaking to a great many people so no neeď to take umbridge... the offer is genuine come and say hello and jog my memory it'salways easier to put a name to a face... and I can't remember arguing with anyone over Sponsorship especially with Mr Phillips as 1. I don't hold grudges and 2. Every conversation I had with Martin was instantly forgettable... but honestly I çant remember arguing with him and anyone else being in attendance and I'm not denying that it happened but the demon drink definely destroys the old memory cells so you have my sincere apologies because if you were arguing with MP you can't be all that bad...

Well for a Mackum that is...

Sorry couldn't help me self...

Regards 

THJ  

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Oh...

Regards 

THJ 

Another true & honest but mega long paragraph big man ha !! Please learn short hand & my way of spelling & I'll be able to understand it much better oh & yes keep it up as it's always a great read.. cheers bud

9 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

Another true & honest but mega long paragraph big man ha !! Please learn short hand & my way of spelling & I'll be able to understand it much better oh & yes keep it up as it's always a great read.. cheers bud

Mal a cud quite easly dee yor way of spellin an dee all me posts in pig Latin or Walka-eese but the wud be nee one else oot side of Walka who wud undastand wot a was on aboot de ya kna wot a mean... not ivery body has a lorn ya sel jawdee buik to transorloate me woreds back inta England like de ya kna wot a mean...kna...

Just think of them big woreds an lang  paragraffs as me gift to ya in helpin wid ya edyoukayshon that you wud have got at skool had ya not knocked off all the time when you woz a kid like de ya kna wot a mean... smokin fags roond the back of them bike sheds wid ya laal prison rollies thinkin ya war a big shot... aye we kna...

But the paragraffs git nee shorta cos am a gregarious porson... (reet av stopped ritein so ya can go an look up gregarious... goan an git ya dikshonary oot an look it up) reet noo reed on 

Keep lickin the winda Biffa yall git there eventueallie...

Al me luv an best wishez...

Buttered Scone...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

T

4 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Mal a cud quite easly dee yor way of spellin an dee all me posts in pig Latin or Walka-eese but the wud be nee one else oot side of Walka who wud undastand wot a was on aboot de ya kna wot a mean... not ivery body has a lorn ya sel jawdee buik to transorloate me woreds back inta England like de ya kna wot a mean...kna...

Just think of them big woreds an lang  paragraffs as me gift to ya in helpin wid ya edyoukayshon that you wud have got at skool had ya not knocked off all the time when you woz a kid like de ya kna wot a mean... smokin fags roond the back of them bike sheds wid ya laal prison rollies thinkin ya war a big shot... aye we kna...

But the paragraffs git nee shorta cos am a gregarious porson... (reet av stopped ritein so ya can go an look up gregarious... goan an git ya dikshonary oot an look it up) reet noo reed on 

Buttered Scone...

This is why it read the Newcastle thread

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Oh... ex Walker Comp Alumni?

Regards 

THJ 

Now you've lost me??? 

3 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Now you've lost me??? 

Just the way I had written the post and I though when you stated that "This is why it read the Newcastle thread" you may have been a former pupil of Walker Comprehensive School...

Never mind and apologies for a feeble pun that fell flat on its ass...

Regards 

THJ 

12 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Buttered Scone...

Wot did yee say

8 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Exactly...

Niva smoked a FAG in me life behind the sheds !! As I was far to busy with the female genders Instead...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1