British Speedway Forum

Well done ruthless may have a decent go at GP's next year, brought the house down when he won a race in Warsaw last year, I was many of the Brits in the stadium going bonkers, also had a cheeky bet for Rob to win sec at 12/1 :party:

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

That's what she said 

Regards 

THJ

We must have posted within seconds of each other,,, I wonder if it's true about what they say about people thinking at the same time?

31 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

We must have posted within seconds of each other,,, I wonder if it's true about what they say about people thinking at the same time?

Am gonna regret this.. especially if it's not "great minds think alike"...

Go on tell me... Who says what about people thinking at the same time?

Regards 

THJ 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Am gonna regret this.. especially if it's not "great minds think alike"...

Go on tell me... Who says what about people thinking at the same time?

Regards 

THJ 

:t:

• Haha 1

Wonder how many more landlords ie dog track owners pull the plug like ( allegedly Poole have ) for 2021 as some of the land the stadiums ate sitting on would make massive housing estates 

11 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

Wonder how many more landlords ie dog track owners pull the plug like ( allegedly Poole have ) for 2021 as some of the land the stadiums ate sitting on would make massive housing estates 

Cant see any private housing being done post covid.

Unless Boris funds most of it, it will take years for the building sector to get back to what it was.

In my opinion.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gazc said:

Unless Boris funds most of it, it will take years for the building sector to get back to what it was.

In my opinion.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53669432

don't be so sure....   in a world where you are struggling to make a return from your sport stadium as a going concern and planning permission suddenly becomes less problematic (under the fog of a pandemic and a housing crisis (didn't Boris campaign to get rid of immigrants to solve this?)) and a property developer comes along offering you an out.....    you might just bail out and take the pay off.

Lots of decisions being made to "aid the economic recovery" which will make a lot of very rich people even richer.

Then again I'm a sucker for a conspiracy

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Gazc said:

In my opinion.

A very good friend of mine who is employed at the greyhound ( Newcastle )stadium Has been informed that her job is at risk 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

A very good friend of mine who is employed at the greyhound ( Newcastle )stadium Has been informed that her job is at risk 

I know William Hill are closing 119 betting shops,Do they still have the tv screens in the bar down below in the cafe?

14 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

everyone who has a job is at risk of losing it .  roll on 22 !

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jenga said:

Think there might be some work in the mask factories, or contact tracers if ya upto speed in the digital age ;)

6 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Think there might be some work in the mask factories, or contact tracers if ya upto speed in the digital age ;)

would a 3D printer make one ?   :t:

28 minutes ago, jenga said:

would a 3D printer make one ?   :t:

No idea, thought they made ravensburg puzzles?

6 hours ago, jenga said:

Yeah we all know that but when the admin staff are told that it looks as tho that's it alarm bells start to ring louder than normal especially with the new housing development going on at the back of the old pub ( fossway ) & BT site... Could be the end for brought ??????? I wonder

• Sad 2