British Speedway Forum

Well here we go again eh.. more uncertainty from the scruffy blond bomber at number 10.. wonder how we will be come next march on the covid time bomb ?? Will are beloved sport be ok or not mmmmmm Boris !! You put it in then take it out in out in out & shek it al about But please don't do the hokey cokey & mek a bigger bulls lug out of it...

Edited by pienpeesman
Spelling errors
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Well here we go again eh.. more uncertainty from the scruffy blond bomber at number 10.. wonder how we will be come next march on the covid time bomb ?? Will are beloved sport be ok or not mmmmmm Boris !! You put it in then take it out in out in out & shek it al about But please don't do the hokey cokey & mek a bigger bulls lug out of it...

Get what your saying bud, until folk stand up to this nonsense, it's not gonna be pretty. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Listen...

Am sorry to break even more bad news... in fact a should have told everyone yesterday but a was busy... so this lock down thing has pipped me a bit on the news front but never mind... 

So here goes... ONLY 99 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS.... YEAH.... WHOOP WHOOP.... SANTA IS COMING.... GET IN...

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it... Yeah... as The Pointer Sisters once said...

Get in eh!!! 99 days... bring it on...

Regards 

THJ 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it... Yeah... as The Pointer Sisters once said...

Get in eh!!! 99 days... bring it on...

Regards 

THJ

Have you just seen 'ANOTHER' wowcher advert on the telly mate?,,, they make me cringe. 

• Haha 2

On 9/17/2020 at 7:55 PM, pienpeesman said:

Except it's nothing do with the Blond bomber. :angry: All the 7 Northern councils got together because of the case ratio, instead of being about 20 with one at 110 and all the others about 70. THEY proposed a list of restrictions on this area for 2 weeks, and ran it though the government. Hancock made the statement in the House but dissallowed some of the restrictions but sanctioned the others. The COUNCILS then imposed the restrictions in an attempt to get the local population to obey the restrictions so they stopped spreading and catching the virus. As it happens, there are other areas who also need to bring in their restriction for the same reason. Blame the yobs, not Boris or the Government.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Except it's nothing do with the Blond bomber. :angry: All the 7 Northern councils got together because of the case ratio, instead of being about 20 with one at 110 and all the others about 70. THEY proposed a list of restrictions on this area for 2 weeks, and ran it though the government. Handcock made the statement in the House but dissallowed some of the restrictions but sanctioned the others. The COUNCILS then imposed the restrictions in an attempt to get the local population to obey the restrictions so they stopped spreading and catching the virus. As it happens, there are other areas who also need to bring in their restriction for the same reason. Blame the yobs, not Boris or the Government.

Yeah it was just a light hearted post I put on for a bit of banter Dave.. but at the end of the day I suppose the virus doesn't care who's in charge of the country be it the Tory's. labour or the rest of them as there is nee difference these days as there all silver spoonist party members now !! But at least blondy had the toon halls to carry on with BREXIT so it's not that bad at the moment.. we just need to get behind Nigel's campaign on all the disgusting illegal migrants coming over on there little boats & being exploited for criminal activities like prostetuion drug dealing etc & that's 1 of the reasons not all that we have so many younger kids living on the streets begging to feed there drug & alcohol habits which they are forced into by the underworld gangs as I have seen on many occasions whilst at work in my proffesion... Absolutely shocking 

• Like 1

You can blame the yobs, but any government should take some sort of  responsibility for allowing the yobbish behaviour to continue, or get to the level it has. But it's a story that will continue to go round and round and round.

On folk turning up in little boats on our shores, think we have to be thankful that their not washing up on the Links or Long Sands eh!!!,,, imagine that? ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

You can blame the yobs, but any government should take some sort of  responsibility for allowing the yobbish behaviour to continue, or get to the level it has. But it's a story that will continue to go round and round and round.

On folk turning up in little boats on our shores, think we have to be thankful that their not washing up on the Links or Long Sands eh!!!,,, imagine that? ;)

Dave has got a big house in Titley Bay he could do a Gary Lineker and put a few up...

Although I did here that he was coming back from a meeting at Kings Lynn a couple of years back and coming round the end of the M18 from Hull where it meets with the A1M Dave passed a refugee on the motorway and the guy was eating the grass just off the hard shoulder and up the banked side of the road... So Dave being a good Samaritan pulled over and asked the guy what he was doing and the guy said "I am a poor refugee from "Iraqistan" and I have nowhere to go" Dave said "that's awful if you have nowhere to stay you must come home with me" the fellow immediately ran up the bank and  whistled and 35 other refugees came over the top of the banking and he said "my family" Dave said "whoa lad hold ya horse's how big do you think my lawn is?"

True story that (cough cough) absolute gent Wor Dave...

Regards
THJ

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Dave has got a big house in Titley Bay he could do a Gary Lineker and put a few up...

Av just spat me corned beef sandwich over the kitchen table, lol,,, good one that. 

Back on your first point tho, isn't Dave's the one with the big Danish flag in the garden?,,, cos there might be a few avoid that, cos many wont like bacon.

Should mebby's put them all up in Feathers, like as a holding station? ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Although I did here that he was coming back from a meeting at Kings Lynn a couple of years back and coming round the end of the M18 from Hull where it meets with the A1M Dave passed a refugee on the motorway and the guy was eating the grass just off the hard shoulder and up the banked side of the road... So Dave being a good Samaritan pulled over and asked the guy what he was doing and the guy said "I am a poor refugee from "Iraqistan" and I have nowhere to go" Dave said "that's awful if you have nowhere to stay you must come home with me" the fellow immediately ran up the bank and  whistled and 35 other refugees came over the top of the banking and he said "my family" Dave said "whoa lad hold ya horse's how big do you think my lawn is?"

True story that (cough cough) absolute gent Wor Dave...

Regards
THJ

1 way to get rid of some of them big lad ( you could hoy a few in the back of ya van as they'll be used to that kind of transport ) & tek them to your Cumbrian spot & get them some liquid refreshments & I bet after a weekend with ya good self they will be begging to get back to former aboads lol

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

1 way to get rid of some of them big lad ( you could hoy a few in the back of ya van as they'll be used to that kind of transport ) & tek them to your Cumbrian spot & get them some liquid refreshments & I bet after a weekend with ya good self they will be begging to get back to former aboads lol

If they landed at maryport (the queen of the solway) they would def want to go back to france  lol

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, geoff100 said:

If they landed at maryport (the queen of the solway) they would def want to go back to france  lol

What if they landed at Silloth? :P

10 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

What if they landed at Silloth? :P

Probably get a game of golf on their course.

17 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Probably get a game of golf on their course.

Dunno much about golf mate, apart from you need a flash car and private reg. Al stick to the links pitch n put.:t:

15 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Dunno about that Geoff I've been well looked after in Maryport...

Regards 

THJ