British Speedway Forum

It just shows how much Paul wants Archie to achieve his speedway dream , I would imagine he ( possibly with some sponsors help ) spent a few quid on fuel etc doing those three meetings. 

• Thanks 1

Any 1 watching the updates from belle vue !! The young lions are doing a good job all in the points also the worralls doing ok Richie is going really good as is the old master even tho he's an Aussie mr crump

13 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

Any 1 watching the updates from belle vue !! The young lions are doing a good job all in the points also the worralls doing ok Richie is going really good as is the old master even tho he's an Aussie mr crump

Born in England, English mother, British passport ... he is entitiled to ride in the British championships!

2 hours ago, *JJ said:

Born in England, English mother, British passport ... he is entitiled to ride in the British championships!

I never said he wasn't entitled ? But at the end of the day he chose to represent Australia his choice as did schlein & yet they still want to ride in the BRITISH final !!

Edited by pienpeesman
Spelling errors

presumably had those 2 not ridden, they would have been replaced by greenhorns. I think under current circumstances a bend in the rules to ensure a quality meeting is acceptable. 

Did people complain when Mauger and Briggs rode for GB? Now that was daft.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

I never said he wasn't entitled ? But at the end of the day he chose to represent Australia his choice as did schlein & yet they still want to ride in the BRITISH final !!

2 hours ago, ch958 said:

presumably had those 2 not ridden, they would have been replaced by greenhorns. I think under current circumstances a bend in the rules to ensure a quality meeting is acceptable. 

Did people complain when Mauger and Briggs rode for GB? Now that was daft.

Schlein rode on an ACU British Licence last year (and presumably this year), so qualified that way.  I don't know if Crump has done the same in 2020.

my point is that it hardly matters - we're in strange times. It ended up a good meeting by all accounts

• Like 2

Personally wouldn’t question crump or schleins inclusion I’m more disappointed in those British riders who declined the invitation. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, ch958 said:

my point is that it hardly matters - we're in strange times. It ended up a good meeting by all accounts

Yeah seen it on YouTube tonight FREE & when the track settled it was good especially the young lions got stuck in 

3 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Honestly 

Just like Pavel "Ivan was a Geordie"

Regards 

THJ 

The best geordie foreiner has got to be our Dickie juul tho

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

Yeah seen it on YouTube tonight FREE & when the track settled it was good especially the young lions got stuck in 

Have you got the address, please?

7 minutes ago, *JJ said:

Have you got the address, please?

• Like 2

it looks a wee bit wet for. rory .  LOL.  fancy seeing rain in manc chester . shocking .