British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, jenga said:

it looks a wee bit wet for. rory .  LOL.  fancy seeing rain in manc chester . shocking . 

Got to give Rory the moan big praise no moaning just got on with it, and was best on the night, though I'm unsure if he should have been riding as is an Aussie, but on a British licence. I have seen Rory just riding round on tracks a lot dryer than belle Vue was on Monday

• Like 1

i am sure we have all seen rory @ workington when the track was a wee bit damp and tootled around like a novice . the someone had a word in his shell like and he put a bit of effort in ... 

just a shame he moans a lot , but fair ply to him on monday .  rode how he was supposed to ride ..

On 9/30/2020 at 10:33 AM, pienpeesman said:

Somewhere in Manchester 

Ee, ecky thump!

• Confused 1

Great night for Danny smith ( Newcastle sapphire rider at Edinburgh tonight ) 7 points in a very competitive field in the Caledonian championship.... Fantastic kidda well done

Edited by pienpeesman
Spelling error

13 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

Great night for Danny smith ( Newcastle sapphire rider at Edinburgh tonight ) 7 points in a very competitive field in the Caledonian championship.... Fantastic kidda well done

The lad did well.

Looks about 12 though!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheScotsman said:

The lad did well.

Looks about 12 though!! 

as did Dan Bewley @ Edinburgh   !

look how he turned out ...

16 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

Excellent in his first two then went to sleep at the gate in his next two. 

4 hours ago, edmon said:

Excellent in his first two then went to sleep at the gate in his next two. 

Still an fantastic effort tho & it's his 1st year on the 500 cc

• Like 2

So as it's now the 1st week of October who thinks that the team we would have started with and also goes into next season COVID permitting would have done this season ?? I reckon injury free we would have a very decent 6&7 all season & I think james & Connor would have got into the 1 to 5 & stayed there 

On 10/4/2020 at 11:33 PM, pienpeesman said:

So as it's now the 1st week of October who thinks that the team we would have started with and also goes into next season COVID permitting would have done this season ?? I reckon injury free we would have a very decent 6&7 all season & I think james & Connor would have got into the 1 to 5 & stayed there 

Are you thought bored that you are now entering into the realms of total speculation and make believe?

55 minutes ago, Ringitsneck said:

Are you thought bored that you are now entering into the realms of total speculation and make believe?

Check your post ARE you on the shandy's 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pienpeesman said:

Check your post ARE you on the shandy's 

Fair point on spelling,  but your post is still just a waste of space, try and think of something useful or informative rather than just childish drivel, there’s too much of that already on this site.

1 hour ago, Ringitsneck said:

Fair point on spelling,  but your post is still just a waste of space, try and think of something useful or informative rather than just childish drivel, there’s too much of that already on this site.

You could always try another site or night college !! Might help with the spelling........errors

On 10/4/2020 at 11:33 PM, pienpeesman said:

Dunno how they would've done, but was really looking forward to see what they could have done. Hopefully these covid restrictions are kicked into touch for next year, but a won't be holding me breath. 

It was good to see Rob Lambert pick up the Euro Title this year, but its gonna be a big challenge to see if everyman and his dog can evolve into the new normal? :unsure:

• Like 1