British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Yep Newcastle will still be at Brough next year but if you know where there's 12 to 20 acres of land on the outskirts of Newcastle please contact the management... 

Regards 

THJ 

Is next year the last of present lease? If so is it likely to be renewed?

Yep Newcastle will still be at Brough next year but if you know where there's 12 to 20 acres of land on the outskirts of Newcastle please contact the management... 

Regards 

THJ 

Even if there was a site available, when would RG be prepared to go in even further to develop such a place, while this covid carry-on still only has a candle light at the end of the pipe?

Any hope's can easily be blown out. :(

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, lewy said:

Is next year the last of present lease? If so is it likely to be renewed?

To be honest I think this year would have been the last one of the three agreed by the previous promotion so RG has got them to extend it for this coming year and to be fair I think he would like a longer term rather than being on a year by year lease but with the whole world being upside down who knows what the future holds...

7 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Even if there was a site available, when would RG be prepared to go in even further to develop such a place, while this covid carry-on still only has a candle light at the end of the pipe?

Any hope's can easily be blown out. :(

Ya not wrong and you have to empathise with him after all the crepe he has had to put up with and having still not turned a wheel in anger he's hanging in there when most mere mortals would have been heading for the hills long ago...

Keep fighting the good fight RG you'll get that 90th anniversary meeting on some day... or maybe a 95th eh...

Regards 

THJ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Ya not wrong and you have to empathise with him after all the crepe he has had to put up with and having still not turned a wheel in anger he's hanging in there when most mere mortals would have been heading for the hills long ago...

Keep fighting the good fight RG you'll get that 90th anniversary meeting on some day... or maybe a 95th eh...

Regards 

THJ 

Yeah, am sure many would have bailed earlier, hopefully many folk with integrity will keep backing him and, maybe we'll get to see the club thrive in the murky future. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Yeah, am sure many would have bailed earlier, hopefully many folk with integrity will keep backing him and, maybe we'll get to see the club thrive in the murky future. 

Never new the " integrity " was in your dictionary Ruffas lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Wot yee tryin t say like? ;)

That I only thought THJ said biggish words haha

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Honestly 

I only do that to try and raise your intellectual esteem and educational standards you wooden headed Walker misanthopic miscreant... xxx

Regards 

THJ 

And there he goes googling misanthropic miscreant... lol

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Edited for accuracy
  • Haha 1

Honestly 

I only do that to try and raise your intellectual esteem and educational standards you wooden headed Walker misanthopic miscreant... xxx

Regards 

THJ 

And there he goes googling misanthropic miscreant... lol

Already googled but still divvent get it ha is that Cumbrian for ya as thick as a heed of iceberg lettuce lol

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Already googled but still divvent get it ha is that Cumbrian for ya as thick as a heed of iceberg lettuce lol

Aye, maybe John went to a posh school?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Aye, maybe John went to a posh school?

Hahaha aye Longbenton Approved School... oops a mean high school... if you didn't hunt with the pack you got eaten alive... literally... 

Happy days as a misanthropic miscreant who progressed into the LBAB and become a football hooligan bouncing around on the Leases End Terraces... I was a total tool and probably not changed much over the years but I think I have definitely mellowed... probably grew up properly when my first child was born... I had a good run but I have been know to fall off the wagon occasionally...

Regards 

THJ 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Hahaha aye Longbenton Approved School... oops a mean high school... if you didn't hunt with the pack you got eaten alive... literally... 

Still,,, posha than Waaka. :t:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Aye a suppose ya right... at least we had pen's an paper to write with... that Walker lot used slates and nails... they needed a wheelbarrow to take thier homework to an from School...

Regards 

THJ 

2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Get it spelt correctly it's WALKEEEEERRRRRR.. or southbyker