British Speedway Forum

17 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

What about Snow White or the Evil Witch?

Well a didn't want to mention his girlfriend or the other plums mother...

Regards 

THJ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Crabba59 said:

Think you're wrong in saying that Steve worall was going back to Newcastle.  When Steve said him self he was always going to a different track . THJ I normally agree with you but not on this one

your 100% right Steve was never going back to Newcastle not this year anyway.

33 minutes ago, neb said:

your 100% right Steve was never going back to Newcastle not this year anyway.

He would have done if... and it was only if... they (you know who) could have committed to the club running this year.... his mind was made up for him I think early in the September... when one promoter was telling anyone who woukd listen that he was walking and the other one was saying he was taking the club down a league... so if we had one of the promoters saying we were definitelty running Steve told me he would have stayed... well for one promoter not the other...  but neither of the goons would give an inch and through their own arrogance put the whole club in jeopardy... so if Rob Grant had of been in the picture then it may have been a totally different story...  but al tell ya what their kid has a job on in Forest Hall with his groundworks business and he told me two week ago just before the lockdown when I dropped in to see him that... and dependant on Covid 19 restrictions... there kid was gonna come up for a couple of weeks to do a bit of graft... we had arranged to go out for a beer and a bite to eat but that has been scuppered for now.... but when we do get together I will ask him again... I very much doubt he has changed his mind... however I will report back what he says..

Howzat grab ya...

Regards 

THJ  

• Like 1

Aye Richard we are coming up on the rails... I thought there would have been a lot more banter on here with everyone stuck in the house and seeing what's on the telly you need an outlet...

After Brexit doing our head in for about 3 years... Covid 19 will be good for the next 2 years at least... next 2/3 month the murder rate will be up due to folk being locked in with each other due to Covid 19 next 6/7 month the riots due to Covid 19 and government still trying to restrict peoples social interactions to 9/10 month and the baby boom from the people locked in with nothing to do who havent managed to kill each other then 12/14 month a relaxing of the social restrictions and pubs open due to a vaccine being developed then 16/18 month the divorce rate explodes due to folk realising what damage Covid 19 has done to their lives... 22/24 month shares in companies making anti depressants go through the roof as there is talk of Covid 21/22 and we will start all over again...

Happy days

Regards 

THJ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Aye Richard we are coming up on the rails... I thought there would have been a lot more banter on here with everyone stuck in the house and seeing what's on the telly you need an outlet...

After Brexit doing our head in for about 3 years... Covid 19 will be good for the next 2 years at least... next 2/3 month the murder rate will be up due to folk being locked in with each other due to Covid 19 next 6/7 month the riots due to Covid 19 and government still trying to restrict peoples social interactions to 9/10 month and the baby boom from the people locked in with nothing to do who havent managed to kill each other then 12/14 month a relaxing of the social restrictions and pubs open due to a vaccine being developed then 16/18 month the divorce rate explodes due to folk realising what damage Covid 19 has done to their lives... 22/24 month shares in companies making anti depressants go through the roof as there is talk of Covid 21/22 and we will start all over again...

Happy days

Regards 

THJ 

So,,, wa ffffed really then???

• Thanks 1

Just now, ruffdiamond said:

So,,, wa ffffed really then???

Well ASDA are doing 24 bottles of Budweiser for a tenner... if that doesn't cheer you up nowt will...

I have been panic buying and I now have 240 little friends to cheer me up... never mind this bog roll tosh... if ya gonna panic buy get something useful...

Regards 

THJ 

8 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Well ASDA are doing 24 bottles of Budweiser for a tenner... if that doesn't cheer you up nowt will...

I have been panic buying and I now have 240 little friends to cheer me up... never mind this bog roll tosh... if ya gonna panic buy get something useful...

Regards 

THJ 

That deal sounds good, (if you could drink the stuff),  but have you seen the ffffing queue to get in???

Av been hoarding gin, for when things get tough ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond

53 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

Keep going guys. Closing now on Poole.

(forum pages)

Got nowt to say, just another post to try and overtake Poole's total !!:party:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

That deal sounds good, (if you could drink the stuff),  but have you seen the ffffing queue to get in???

Av been hoarding gin, for when things get tough ;)

A go at half seven at night just before it closes at 8 an it's not as manic...

An av got a few Gin's in me collection an am rather partial to Bombay Sapphire or Tanqueray... very nice...

Although a single malt is never refused either... unless it's Laphroaig.... might be Prince Charles favourite but not mine...

Regards 

THJ 

7 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

A go at half seven at night just before it closes at 8 an it's not as manic...

An av got a few Gin's in me collection an am rather partial to Bombay Sapphire or Tanqueray... very nice...

Although a single malt is never refused either... unless it's Laphroaig.... might be Prince Charles favourite but not mine...

Regards 

THJ 

Think you got a drink problem THJ :drink:;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

He would have done if... and it was only if... they (you know who) could have committed to the club running this year.... his mind was made up for him I think early in the September... when one promoter was telling anyone who woukd listen that he was walking and the other one was saying he was taking the club down a league... so if we had one of the promoters saying we were definitelty running Steve told me he would have stayed... well for one promoter not the other...  but neither of the goons would give an inch and through their own arrogance put the whole club in jeopardy... so if Rob Grant had of been in the picture then it may have been a totally different story...  but al tell ya what their kid has a job on in Forest Hall with his groundworks business and he told me two week ago just before the lockdown when I dropped in to see him that... and dependant on Covid 19 restrictions... there kid was gonna come up for a couple of weeks to do a bit of graft... we had arranged to go out for a beer and a bite to eat but that has been scuppered for now.... but when we do get together I will ask him again... I very much doubt he has changed his mind... however I will report back what he says..

Howzat grab ya...

Regards 

THJ  

Don't forget my invite biggin

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards 

THJ 

Bud is nee good for me back door & causes terrible starlings release

44 minutes ago, Neila said:

Think you got a drink problem THJ :drink:;)

Not really....

I only drink twice a week....

Once for four days and once for three...

I have also been told to have a well balance diet... the best way to do that I have found is to have a drink in each hand....

Regards 

THJ 

• Haha 5