British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, pienpeesman said:

Niva smoked a FAG in me life behind the sheds !! As I was far to busy with the female genders Instead...

Now a know ya lying as ya far to ugly for either sex to bother with xxx

10 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Now a know ya lying as ya far to ugly for either sex to bother with xxx

I used be a lot thinner at walkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa skooooooooooooooool yi nah..So what's your excuse 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

I used be a lot thinner at walkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa skooooooooooooooool yi nah..So what's your excuse 

Not wot your kid says mind... reckons he got the good looks... an he said ya mother used to tie a pork chop round ya neck just to get the dog to play wid ya....

Just wot a woz told like...

Regards 

THJ 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Not wot your kid says mind... reckons he got the good looks... an he said ya mother used to tie a pork chop round ya neck just to get the dog to play wid ya....

Just wot a woz told like...

Regards 

THJ 

Which 1 as av got 3 & tha al owlda than me as me muva saved the best till last & on the pork chop comment  as I used to run the butchers department in WIGTON when it turned into the quick save in the 90's from Walter Wilson's & a used to love it in the summer on the hoy doon in silloth great times & the wellie wearing tarts used to love the Geordie accent ....

• Haha 1

Oh dear... a give up...

Wigton and Silloth... lol... the thoughts of you being the geordie cultual attache to the Cumbrian West Coast sends shivers down me spine...

Regards 

THJ 

• Haha 2

Well those who have paid for the euros next round on sky tv tomorrow evening... Thanks to YES COVID it's been cancelled...

I know we all want a few races to watch this WHATS left of the season but I think they need to cancel it & plan for 2021 with the teams as they are now providing the riders want to carry on that is

• Like 2

9 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

I know we all want a few races to watch this WHATS left of the season but I think they need to cancel it & plan for 2021 with the teams as they are now providing the riders want to carry on that is

will 2021 be too early to start some outdoor motor sports? this thing is with us for a long time yet . more like 2022 :angry:

16 minutes ago, jenga said:

will 2021 be too early to start some outdoor motor sports? this thing is with us for a long time yet . more like 2022 :angry:

That could & will probably spell the end for clubs who rent there tracks 

11 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

Well those who have paid for the euros next round on sky tv tomorrow evening... Thanks to YES COVID it's been cancelled...

Thought it was on Eurosport (nothing directly to do with Sky!!)??

In any case its rearranged for Thursday 23rd July - the day after the Rybnik round which is where the COVID-19 was discovered on someone in the pits area!!!

Edited by Skidder1

Honestly

Bad news I'm afraid... No Speedway at Brough this season... its been taken out of the promotions hands...

The dogs don't want to risk (or jeopardise) the bags meetings because if there is a Covid outbreak the place will be locked down for two weeks...

So that's all folks... Roll on 2021 and hopefully a vaccine for this Covid carry on and back to some sort of normal and not this new normal hydraulics...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Regards
THJ

Oh and just as a PS edit... Birmingham could be in the same situation because they have the same landlord...

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Edited for accuracy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Thought it was on Eurosport (nothing directly to do with Sky!!)??

In any case its rearranged for Thursday 23rd July - the day after the Rybnik round which is where the COVID-19 was discovered on someone in the pits area!!!

Yeah it's on Eurosport or was but whether you have sky etc it still has to be paid for...

53 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Honestly

Bad news I'm afraid... No Speedway at Brough this season... its been taken out of the promotions hands...

The dogs don't want to risk (or jeopardise) the bags meetings because if there is a Covid outbreak the place will be locked down for two weeks...

So that's all folks... Roll on 2021 and hopefully a vaccine for this Covid carry on and back to some sort of normal and not this new normal hydraulics...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Regards
THJ

Oh and just as a PS edit... Birmingham could be in the same situation because they have the same landlord...

Just as we said big man

• Thanks 1