British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, poole keith said:

im now getting up to speed with the championship thread but must agree screm,i have no idea what most posters are talking about on this newcastle thread

Think it maybe lack of daylight during the winter months up north (unlike the sunny south coast), which drives some of them slightly mad, does seem to trouble some more than others though, but think THJ may need a UV lamp, and a bit more vitamin D this time of year, although thinking about it he doesn't appear to be a lot different in the summer. :rolleyes:

Edited by gazzac
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Honestly

Reggie was the straight Kray Twin.... Fatty got his lip up for the Reggae.... Reggae not Reggie... you illiterate plum....

Actually am thinking of changing me name to Buster Bloodvessel and me Avatar as a can see a resemblance

All the best and happy new year

Regards
THJ

Definitely got the abdoman shape & you do just have a bit more hair on ya canister tho.. or wi it be gone in 2020 all the best for 2020 biggin

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Honestly

Reggie was the straight Kray Twin.... Fatty got his lip up for the Reggae.... Reggae not Reggie... you illiterate plum....

Actually am thinking of changing me name to Buster Bloodvessel and me Avatar as a can see a resemblance

All the best and happy new year

Regards
THJ

You should know by now THJ when I'm sober I spell like you when your p@@@@d & you do it the other way round si that's both of us in the dunces corner Agen ??

• Thanks 1

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 2:03 PM, pienpeesman said:

Only the good come from gods country of the east end of walkaaaaa...ruffassssssssssss

Although I now live in Walkerville since 2015 & did before that live in Wallsend for 29 years, I was born and bread in the west end & I believe west is best, but you have got the beast from the east though he he!

Edited by mike7164

12 minutes ago, mike7164 said:

Although I now live in Walkerville since 2015 & did before that live in Wallsend for 29 years, I was born and bread in the west end & I believe west is best, but you have got the beast from the east though he he!

So if west is best why live in the east... It's obviously which is the best ha

Circumstances led me to live in Walkerville but I've nearly moved back a few time in the last 6 or 7 years to the west end I still have a huge soft spot for it, however that doesn't mean I don't like Wallsend or Walkerville either! 

20 minutes ago, pablo133 said:

just browsed the last two pages and nothing but bulls**t is this a speedway forum or what?

Definitely a what, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, pablo133 said:

just browsed the last two pages and nothing but bulls**t is this a speedway forum or what?

It'll be three pages shortly, unless someone can come up with a bit wisdom :(

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

It'll be three pages shortly, unless someone can come up with a bit wisdom :(

How long until the racing starts?:) January 1, by any chance. It's warmer than many a 'spring' day at the moment. Grab the chance, I say.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pablo133 said:

This is why I've stayed away... All the gobsh!tes are in force at the minute because there's nowt to say... When's the fixtures coming out anyway?

8 hours ago, Dandelion said:

This is why I've stayed away... All the gobsh!tes are in force at the minute because there's nowt to say... When's the fixtures coming out anyway?

Late January was the last date mentioned.

13 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Late January was the last date mentioned.

Thanks Dave :t: Need to decide when I go on holiday... And yes, some people might think I'm sad for arranging my holidays around who the Diamonds are against... But they're my team and I support them, don't want to miss a meeting, although that happens far too often :( Plenty of football fans are like that, but as soon as a speedway fan is, they're shot down and called sad... :D No wonder we're dying, we're all pessimistic and miserable

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Thanks Dave :t: Need to decide when I go on holiday... And yes, some people might think I'm sad for arranging my holidays around who the Diamonds are against... But they're my team and I support them, don't want to miss a meeting, although that happens far too often :( Plenty of football fans are like that, but as soon as a speedway fan is, they're shot down and called sad... :D No wonder we're dying, we're all pessimistic and miserable

Tbf i think many speedway fans plan thier annual leave around speedway fixtures. I have done for years.

• Like 4

Plan those holidays carefully.  2 rain  offs, a French air traffic control strike & an unexpected volcano eruption and you have wasted them. :(

• Haha 1