British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
poolebolton

Berwick, Sheffield and Kent.

7 hours ago, DC2 said:

Hasn’t the Extraliga in Poland got only seven teams now?

No. While Torun were relegated, Rybnik have been promoted. 

On 10/31/2019 at 8:20 PM, stewmac said:

No. While Torun were relegated, Rybnik have been promoted. 

sweden had 7 teams last season in top division !!

37 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

Counting not your strong point as usual !!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, geoff58 said:

They had nine teams. 

Smederna (Eskilstuna)

Dackarna (Malilla)

Vetlanda

Rosspiggarna (Hallstavik)

Vastervik

Indianerna (Kumla)

Lejonen (Gislaved)

Masarna (Avesta)

Piraterna (Motala)

Edited by RobMcCaffery
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, RobMcCaffery said:

They had nine teams. 

Smederna (Eskilstuna)

Dackarna (Malilla)

Vetlanda

Rosspiggarna (Hallstavik)

Vastervik

Indianerna (Kumla)

Lejonen (Gislaved)

Masarna (Avesta)

Piraterna (Motala)

apologies !!

On 10/31/2019 at 8:00 PM, flagrag said:

It is for that reason why a current Championship club are undecided which way to step as on paper looks good idea to be in Premiership but need to be sure that they can get a good competitive team together.

Fixed race nights could have been a stumbling block ,if they were indicted by the dangling carrot ( money).Imo

From afar- Question is do you run in a Premiership with 4 teams around 1hr away   So possibly 8 local derbies home and away but then have increased operating costs and midweek racing.

The alternative is to run in a weakened Championship with a lower points limit with no real local meetings 

31 minutes ago, flagrag said:

From afar- Question is do you run in a Premiership with 4 teams around 1hr away   So possibly 8 local derbies home and away but then have increased operating costs and midweek racing.

The alternative is to run in a weakened Championship with a lower points limit with no real local meetings 

club ??

3 hours ago, flagrag said:

Flagrag, this sounds like a question you might ask if you were Leicester's promotion .Wolves, Sheffield, Peterborough & Kings Lynn all about 1 hour to 1 & half hours away. Only local derby would be Birmingham if they remain in Championship. I really hope they're not thinking about applying for Premier league again. I know you did hint a couple of days ago that there might be another team thinking of applying to move up. 

6 hours ago, geoff58 said:

apologies !!

No problem Geoff. I watched every match in that league this year online so it was a bit of an advantage ;-)

7 hours ago, flagrag said:

Most Teams have a fair idea what race night  the majority of their fans prefer, do they take a chance and race on a different night.Sunday didn’t pay off for Sheffield last season,so I can see their point on moving back up if returning to aThursday race night .

10 hours ago, RobMcCaffery said:

No problem Geoff. I watched every match in that league this year online so it was a bit of an advantage ;-)

so did i that's what makes it worse :(